[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey muslims on /int/, can you please explain why you hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: israel-26831_960_720.png (28KB, 960x672px) Image search: [Google]
israel-26831_960_720.png
28KB, 960x672px
Hey muslims on /int/, can you please explain why you hate Israel so much?
>>
File: 159d9864e5648885f.jpg (56KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
159d9864e5648885f.jpg
56KB, 650x487px
>>75808633
We don't?
>>
>>75808633
it's pretty simple. they are jealous. there are 70 muslim countries 30 arab countries yet they can't tolerate 1 jewish country. i hope israel conquers all middle east
>>
>>75808667
I doubt you are a muslim, friend
>>
>>75808633
They colonized honorary Arab land and kill Gaza children.
>>
Everyone should have a country if they can all get along.

Ours does a pretty good job of that.
>>
>>75808716
Well sure, I am not saying that muslims should like Israel.
I just don't understand the passion with which they hate that country
>>
>>75808764
Because it's in the qur'an Jews are apes and pigs.
>>
TOO LATE KUFAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kds_0cDdKDo
>>
>>75808764
Try to read their moral index book. It is all about killing jews.

Until there will be muslims believing everything their imam tells them, there will be killed jews.

They are few centuries behind christianity refusing to change. But their children born in west will be their doom.
>>
>>75808867
nah, muslims and christians are the only people that muslims actually dont have to kill/forcefully convert, so the hatred can't be based on religious reasons
>>
>>75808949
With their shit education i dont believe they know any other religions exist.

Or do you honestly believe suicide bombers and terrorists even know something about world? That their terror cant even match number of victims from car accidents? That their attacks will only result in stripping our freedoms and change nothing else? That vengeance will help their bombed bothers at home?

They dont think at all. If they did, they would do different things.
>>
>>75808633
Because it's a fake country
>>
>>75809267
>4000 yo state
>"fake" country

nah
>>
>>75809286
Fake news
>>
>>75809286
It's not even a century old lol
>>
>>75808633
they lie and say that they are all "united by faith". but. they're not. look at the gulf states. they hate palis, and exploit pakis, bangladeshis, and other muslims from poorer countries. not to mention the sunni-shia rift
>>
>>75808633
book says to h8
>>
>>75808633
Because it's a literal colonization. The British empire will never stop.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.