[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how my Korean housemate leaves the stove after 'cooking'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
This is how my Korean housemate leaves the stove after 'cooking' dinner some time around 1 or to 2am.
How do I make her stop and clean up?
>>
>>75805524
First do it politely, leave a note asking housemates to clean up after themselves. If it persists talk to her directly, you live with this person so you want to avoid things getting awkward if possible
>>
>her

pics
>>
leave it like that and make a bigger mess
>>
>>75805608
That would be lewd
>>
>>75805576
pretty much this.
>>
I'd beat for that
>>
>>75805524
Nonchalantly ask her "Yo ___ can you clean up next time you cook?"

Writing a note is for passive aggressive weirdos.
>>
>>75805842
But I never see her to speak to her, she literally gets up at 10:30pm+ and is up all night, this mess would have been made around 1-2am, and then she sleeps all day into the night
>>
>>75805861
What time do you go to sleep?

In this case, I guess writing a note is ok.
>>
>>75805871
Late because the loud bitch keeps me up all night
>>
Call ICE and tell them you suspect your roommate is a North Korean spy.
>>
>>75805524
wtf i hate koreans now
>>
>>75805524
Tell her your house is full and have her deported back to North Korea.
>>
>>75805861
Just wake up at 1am once you fucking beta
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.