[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How popular are neo-Nazis and right-wing ethnic nationalist parties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: ukraine.jpg (81KB, 552x604px) Image search: [Google]
ukraine.jpg
81KB, 552x604px
How popular are neo-Nazis and right-wing ethnic nationalist parties in continental Europe?
>>
>>75797371
>little dick euros
>American BBC
On topic I'm sure you already know. There are sone legit neo-nazis mainly rednecks in my shitty rural town
>>
>>75797537
>american flag
what state/are you a tourist
>>
>>75797602
Kentucky. Not a tourist. Mostly its biker gangs but there are a few of them around. They're almost universally hated.
>>
>>75797730
do the bikers enjoy cockriding their bikes?
>>
nationalists got 10% of the vote last ellection, but they don't get to be openly ethnocentric, just semiopenly
>>
>>75798144
they could at least get rid off the gypsys in bulgaria. I love balkan countries but those dirty gypsys are a real pain in the ass!
>>
>>75798079
I don't understand the question.
>>
File: 006gz.jpg (69KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
006gz.jpg
69KB, 800x577px
2nd most popular party here
>>
>>75798226
if there are no gypsies nobody would bother voting nationalist
>>
there are no nazi parties, at least in the parliament. the nationalist party is the 2nd biggest here and got 21% of the votes.
>>
Nordfront is popular. Sweden democrats is now the second largest party, they were natsoc untill like 2009 when they cucked out. Svp is gone. A shame, they had a cool logo.
>>
>>75798263
>if there are no gypsies nobody would bother voting nationalist

See! It's two birds with one stone!
>>
>>75798232
never mind. i was just saying bikers are faggots.
>>
The guy on the pic looks cute, i'd fuck him
>>
In Finland there I don't think there's actual parties that would be so radical.
>>
They got around 1,5% of the vote during the last federal elections.
>>
File: asov.jpg (246KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asov.jpg
246KB, 1280x720px
on the topic of Asov Battalion, why are supposed nationalists so hell-bent on supporting the EU and preventing the self-determination of ethnicity?
>>
File: assets_LARGE_t_420_54364305.jpg (238KB, 982x901px) Image search: [Google]
assets_LARGE_t_420_54364305.jpg
238KB, 982x901px
polling 3rd
>>
non-existent
>>
>>75801004
>supporting the EU
>self-determination of ethnicity?

Also check the the third guy from the right bottom row
:^)
>>
>>75801004
I'm assuming it's more fuck Russia than support if the EU. Between the Federation and the EU they would have more independence in the EU.
>>
>>75801004
They don't support the EU. Not sure where you got this idea.
>>
>>75801660
which is dumb because the conflict is over whether Donbass gets to go where they please

It's inherently anti-nationalist to side with Ukraine
>>
>>75801736
Wrong time zone to shill for Russia m8
>>
>>75802473
>shill for Russia m8
kinda i guess, i just don't see why Donbass should be kept from their decision
>>
>>75797371
it depends how much your country sponsored it
>>
>>75801736
>It's inherently anti-nationalist to side with Ukraine
5 rubles
>>
>>75798338
1. We're not really "continental Europe".
2. Nordfront is not popular.
3. Sweden Democrats haven't been natsoc in your lifetime, blöjnasse.
4. Kill yourself, cuck.
>>
>>75802778
You do not seem to understand the mentality of the slaves broken to Russian rule. They did not choose to attempt to secede, Russia chose it for them. Before the Russian operations in Ukraine, no region of Ukraine had wanted to secede. After Russian muscle showed up and told them they were seceding, they did the safe thing: praised the new regime and proclaimed to have been for it all along, even if recent polls indicated that very few had been.
>>
>>75797371
In Germany, they are not popular at all, for obvious reasons
>>
>>75797537
>little dick
>Not an aesthethic and convenient fair-trade rubber plug of style vs vulgar phallic imitations catering to unrealistic bodystandarts out of chinesium
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.