[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Spain such a wonder of a country? >diverse weather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 4A3.jpg (49KB, 616x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4A3.jpg
49KB, 616x1024px
Why is Spain such a wonder of a country?

>diverse weather
>comfy villages and towns
>qt slags
>handsome husbandos
>based history of removing kebab
>cheeky bit of rape and slavery to the native americans
>tomatoey food
>second most spoken language in the world
>run with bulls
>jump over babies

Let us all admire the great nation of Spain.
>>
Thanks britfriend.

But where I live we dont have diverse weather. We have 30+ degrees from april to october.
>>
you know they have 50% youth unemployment, do you?
>>
Spanish are not white?
>>
>>75792673
I remember fucking a spanish girl called Marina at a summer camp, she was quite the screamer.
So they're cool I guess
>>
>>75792904
at least we are not getting invaded by muslims, Hans
>>
>>75793095

Lol of course we are you fucking mesetero.

It is full of them here in Catalonia. Belgian ghetto tier in some places.

And it is like a breeding ground. I am sure they will eventually spread.
>>
>>75792673
>Tomatoey food
It's more onioney than tomatoey
>>
>>75793273
And I bet the Catalan independentists want even more Muslims?
>>
>>75793273
""" catalonia""" is not Spain, Jordi.

Ojala os independiceis pronto y puidgemont y colau se lleven a todos los moritos para alla.
>>
>>75793404
>implying they won't spread in the whole country in the next decades, even in the most remote provinces, bringing violence and misery with them everywhere

You just don't know how it works. You will not be preserved.
>>
>>75793401

Yes. Most independentists here are a bunch of idiots. It is worth noting that the most radical sectors of them are composed of immigrants from other regions of Spain. That should tell you something.

Overall, all this thing looks like a plot to eventually genocide the Catalan ethnicity.

"Cuckoldic ""nationalism"" "
>>
>>75793540
It's the same here with Corsican independentists (at least the leaders) who seem to love Arabs more than Corsicans, and will always say things like "our fellow Muslim countrymen are Corsicans like you and me" whenever people get legitimately mad at Arabs.

>the most radical sectors of them are composed of immigrants from other regions of Spain
Interesting.
>>
>diverse weather
Most of the country is simply way too hot, which explains the lazy siesta-mentality.
>comfy villages and towns
Spain has an urbanization rate of 77.4% and 66% of Spaniards live in flats, the highest rate in Europe. Spain is mostly big, ugly cities surrounded by an inhospitable semo-arid wasteland.
>qt slags
25% of Spanish women are overweight.
>handsome husbandos
Average male height in Spain is ~176cm.
>based history of removing kebab
Also a history of being ruled by kebab.
>cheeky bit of rape and slavery to the native americans
Also cheeky bit of leaving behind a legacy of (fellow) failed nations in the Americas with zero success stories.
>tomatoey food
Tomato, the most overrated veggie?
>second most spoken language in the world
Mandarin, English and Hindustani have more speakers. Spanish has the second most native speakers, which is a much less useful metric.
>run with bulls
run FROM bulls
>jump over babies
They know those babies face a future of unemployment and suffering anyway, might as well have some fun and jump over it right, if you're lucky and fail you might step on the baby and prevent it from experiencing a lifetime of poverty and corruption. The baby would get trampled by the frenzied bull anyway so might as well do it yourself.

Spain is simply speaking quite the shithole.
>>
File: 8ab.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
8ab.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>75793825
>this fucking post
>>
>>75793762>>75793540

The same with Scottish nationalists, they want to be independent so they can invite more immigrants, fucking mentalists.
>>
>>75794234
Yep, same pattern everywhere. I wonder if they're pushing the same agenda purposefully, or if it's just the same madness that produces the same effect.
>>
>>75793025
neither are slavs
>>
>>75793825
>Tomato, the most overrated veggie?
Now this is just plain RUDE.
Shame on you.
Tomates are delishius.
>>
>Niggerlands in charge of knowing about he's talking about

>Most of the country is simply way too hot, which explains the lazy siesta-mentality.
You don't understand how siesta works, and also, there are studies that show how divide your sleeping time in 2 smaller sessions than one large session is healthier

>Spain has an urbanization rate of 77.4% and 66% of... [blah blah blah, nigger talking]...
Having few towns and villages doesn't make shittier towns and villages

>25% of Spanish women are overweight.
That's not the problem, the problem is that spanish women tend to be ultrafeminists and laws allow them to denounce man for "gender crimes" and being retained without proofs

>Average male height in Spain is ~176cm.
I know n*rther europedos are closer to animals, but using weight as indicative of beauty is way too much. Well, maybe it's the "low countries" complex.

>Also a history of being ruled by kebab.
Of course, mongre. In order to have a revolution you need a opressor. Now they have a culture and instict of not trusting in kebabs, while frogs and bongs are getting blowed up by muslims on a dayli basis.
And they also have a history of rulling YOU.

>Also cheeky bit of leaving behind a legacy of (fellow) failed nations in the Americas with zero success stories.
Most ex-colonies of bongistan are also shitholes, but you are too subhuman to realize it, you only know Keknada, Austr*lia and NZ. US don't count cause all their archievements were made thanks to THEM and not bongerland

>Tomato, the most overrated veggie?
Just admit that you have a shit taste.

>Mandarin, English and Hindustani have more speakers... [blah blah, more ooga booga]
Yet still spanish is more widespread than chinese, and also check the growing of learners rate. Also:
>Hinduistani
>Hollanigger education

>lmao kill spanish babies xD
I bet you that if there's a terrorist attack in Spain, the world would be consterned, but if the same happens in you're count, no one would give a fuck.
>>
>>75797670 was meant to btfo lowshitholistan >>75793825
>>
File: 1490225604206.png (29KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490225604206.png
29KB, 209x250px
>Talk about Spain
>South America chimes in
like cuckwork.
>>
>>75797746
>Talk about Mexico
>Los Hispanos Judíos de América chimes in
Yeah, whatever you say Billybob
>>
>>75797746
>be a rude Northern retard
>get called out by sensible South Americans
>like Kek's work

Fixed.
>>
>>75797746
>talk about european mexico
>CHI comes into scene
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.