[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /int/, I'm going to India for the eighth time in late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
Hey /int/,

I'm going to India for the eighth time in late September or early October and staying for about four months,

Flying out of Cairo and flying into either New Delhi or Mumbai.

Pls help me decide.
>>
>>75786023
Go to Mumbai
>>
>>75786255

Tempted to go with Mumbai just because it's $50 less for the ticket, but I know rooms there are generally more expensive.
>>
>>75786352
It's better than New Delhi.
Spend those saved 50$ on whatever
>>
>>75786400

I lived in Delhi for a year and a half and have been to Mumbai once.

Dunno, senpai. It's knowing where to go after leaving the airport versus being in a city I've only seen parts of once.
>>
>>75786023
Why the fuck would you want to step foot in that disgusting cesspool?
>>
>>75786512
Go to where ever you're comfortable.
If you don't have family in Delhi i'd recommend Mumbai.

Also don't travel alone.
>>
>>75786023
how do they even remind the way to their shack in this fucking mess?
>>
>>75786023
It's fucking hot af in Delhi . Go to Mumbai, it has beaches and monsoon season has just started so it won't be as hot as north india .
>>
>>75786579

Not worried about traveling alone, kek.

>>75786697

I'm not going until October.
>>
>>75786665
>remind
remember
>>
>>75786665

>French speaking English
>>
New Delhi is much better city overall. But there's probably more business in Mumbai so plan accordingly
>>
>>75787656

I know, been to India seven times already.

Just trying to decide which to go to.

I liked Mumbai a lot in the few days I spent there back in 2014, but I feel more comfortable in Delhi, since I know my way around the city well.

Which do you think will have worse weather in October? I know Delhi is hot and humid in early October and then cools off later; my friend said Mumbai is shit then.
>>
>>75791441
November, December, January and February are the best months for Delhi. October is also doable. Avoid May, June, July and August in Delhi like cancer.
The best thing about being in Delhi is if you ever get tired of it, you can take hop in a bus in the evening, sleep and when you wake up next morning you'll be in the Himalayas.
>>
>>75786023
how about you fuck off to /trv/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.