[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people say that Greeks are heavily mixed with Turks yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why do people say that Greeks are heavily mixed with Turks yet the Balkans, even Muslims like Bosnians, all are still white?
>>
>>75783194

>Islam in Bosnia and Herzegovina
>>
>>75783231
What the fuck is this post supposed to even mean?
>>
>>75783194
No one in the Balkans are white anymore.
>>
>>75783381
They're whiter than Iberians for sure.
>>
>>75783194
>These people
>white

pick one
>>
>>75783194
>Why do people say that Greeks are heavily mixed with Turks
What people are saying is that many of the contemporary Turks are at least partly descended from Greek/Anatolian converts. When Turks arrived, the area they occupy now was Greek-speaking.
>>
>>75783322

it's what reverse google gives me

what did you expect to see when posting muslim "russians"???
>>
>>75783427
No, most people on here say that Greeks who live in modern-day Greece are swarthy because they mixed with Turks, and that they used to be blonde haired and blue eyed.
>>
>>75783594
I don't think you understand how strictly marriage and reproduction are controlled in traditional societies. You married someone from two streets down, of from the next village if you were feeling adventurous. And you married in a church.

>inb4 rapebabies
>>
File: balkan.jpg (257KB, 1280x1062px) Image search: [Google]
balkan.jpg
257KB, 1280x1062px
make way for the truth
>>
>>75783811
you're responding to leafbey, you fucking idiot. what's funny is that Bulgarians do have some genuine Turkic ancestry
>>
More than half of Bosnian muslims i know have blue or green eyes with a solid third have blonde hair. They got spared from rape, unlike Greece.
>>
>>75783811
This, besides, when war rape happened, the victims were usually killed.
>>
>>75783910
We wuz Iranic aristocracy ruling over a tribal confederation of all types of peoples, including Greeks.
>>
>>75783917
that's because they aren't native to the Balkans but Slavs. Greeks and Albanians are the most native and they're the darkest. qed
>>
File: 1394806278121.jpg (37KB, 202x204px) Image search: [Google]
1394806278121.jpg
37KB, 202x204px
>>75783194
Maybe because not all Turks are swarthy hooknosed Semites?
Native Anatolians arent not much different from Greeks genetically and are still numerous in modern Turkey. The "sandnigger" population are peoples who migrated from the middle east into eastern Turkey (fx. Kurds). That's about the only difference there is since before the ancient world.
Fuck, I'd take Haplogroup autism over narrow-minded /pol/ assumptions any day.

>inb4 muh greek/balkanlar rapebabies and muh true turks are arabs muh true greeks are white

>>75783594
Most of my Greek friends dont want to associate with the whites due to our self-destructive nature.
Which I fucking comment them for.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.