[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't Americans disgusted by being fat? Why do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: no1.jpg (48KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
no1.jpg
48KB, 500x629px
Why aren't Americans disgusted by being fat? Why do they accept it?
>>
>>75780474
Accepting being fat is the path to enlightenment.
>>
>>75780488
Tell us more, I'm gaining weight these days (it's all 4chan's fault desu) but I'm not seeing the light yet.
>>
>that image
fat boy slim push the tempo
>>
>>75780474
>>75780668
Album aged like milk.
>>
>>75780799
It was always bad, the only good songs (even back then) were Rockafeller Skank and Praise You.

Okay, I'll also admit Right Here Right Now is kinda decent, but all the rest is pure filler, like any other album around 2000 (the standard album back then was "two good songs and that's it"). This killed the music industry more than piracy, because you just can't bamboozle honest customers into buying a couple of songs for $20 and get away with it in the long term.
>>
fatboy slim is fucking in heaven
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x323px
>>75780474
I am disgusted and I don't accept it.
>>
>>75782033
So, what do you do against it?

And why do women (especially black women) seem okay with being fat?
>>
>>75783282
Because people are usually treated as special snowflakes in the US. They are told that they are good even though most of them are illiterate mongrels. You know it's like a country of spoiled rich kids
>>
>>75780474
when degeneracy become the norm, all 7 deadly sins are openly embraced, including gluttony
>>
>>75783282
I give fat people dirty looks and don't associate with them

I have no idea, I don't know why a lot of black people do half the things they do
>>
>>75783282
Because women in general constatly seek affirmation from each other and black women specifically are usually dumb af
>>
File: 0ac.gif (158KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
0ac.gif
158KB, 240x180px
>>75780474
>>
>>75780474
We don't, people don't like it at all, but humanity tends to go down the path of least resistance. Everything about our society is about consumerism and convenience. Our infrastructure is built so that you just drive your car to literally everything, in fact it's to the point where you have to drive because the distances are too far for a reasonable time to walk. Our food is full of shitty chemicals and designed to be as cheap as possible. HFC's have replaced real sugar and they even put it in bread so that the amount of actual bread needed in each loaf goes down so the cost overall goes down. We work long hours and physically laboring jobs have disappeared from the market such as manufacturing, people are just too tired to put up with the hassle of trying to find proper food and exercise.

68% of our population is overweight. You try to speak up about the horrible practices going on, and you'll just be countered with it's the fault of the individual for not being able to be healthy.
>>
b
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.