[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious as to if more people like the USA or Canada.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1488916206427.jpg (195KB, 1197x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1488916206427.jpg
195KB, 1197x1133px
I'm curious as to if more people like the USA or Canada. Ignore Al the memeage on this website, and be semi serious for a second.

If you were at a pub (in your country, or a different one) and a stranger wanted to drink with you, because you're both alone and why the fuck not. Would you be more inclined to drink with the American or Canadian? What are the reasons??? Or if you don't drink, which countryman would you rather spend time with?

Americans and Canadians don't answer; unless you're responding to somebody's answer.
>>
I would drink with the American. He'd be a better companion.

The Canadian would just preach to me about cuck shit.
>>
I wouldn't be able to tell the difference desu
>>
>>75778379
american of course. there is a long, interesting history of confrontation between our countries.
it would be much more interesting to listen to opinion on different topics (especially military, soviet-american history) of an american rather than a canadian.
i would also love to know how it is to live in the greatest superpower ever, how nice it is there etc.
and canada is just a rich frozen country (like norway) but it is irrelevant abd boring.
>>
american, because he wouldnt be some pussy bitch lol
>>
>>75778690
>>75778484

We're not as big of Cucks as you'd think desu. We seem like it online, were very different in person. Plus were fun to party with
>>
>>75778655
America would have won in a fight

Fuk with a nigga
>>
>>75778655
That makes sense, even I'd be interested in watching an American and Russian talk. It would be like watching a cold war, in person. America isn't as nice as you'd think it would be for the richest nation. I preferred the UK honestly. Ain't nothin wrong with being a nation nobody pays attention to. We get to do our own shite
>>
depends on the individual, yanks are diverse people, as are leafs
>>
File: easter.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
easter.png
7KB, 420x420px
>asking a bunch of NEETs that probably dont even drink which stranger they'd rather socialize with in a second language
>>
>>75779560
NEETs like to RP pal, I'm just giving them something they can feel good about. If they pretend to talk to somebody from another country, it makes them feel like they accomplished something.
>>
>>75778655
The Russians I've met were friendly and seemed genuinely interested in America. Good people.
>>
>>75779531
True, alright. Two people from the most recognizable cities; Toronto and New York.
>>
>>75779363
>Plus were fun to party with
What happened that you're not as fun anymore?
>>
>>75779560
I thought /int/ was a normie board
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.