[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's just say it was occupied and then leveled. >1.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 01.jpg (163KB, 770x475px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
163KB, 770x475px
Let's just say it was occupied and then leveled.

>1. Would it cause a chimp out?
>2. On what level?
>>
>>75773004
Hey, you know what, fuck you.
>>
MUH BLACK STONE

fucking pagan idolatry
>>
>>
>>75773004
It would only because you invaded and destroyed the holiest site for muslims. On a whole different level than what we have seen. You think terrorism is bad now, wait until that happen.
>>
>>75774153
Wow you are so scary. Diarrhea is superior to allah.
>>
>>75773979
Well in the good old days they didn't build anything grand near Mecca and Medina because they respected that shit, unlike now which is just fucking sad.
>>
>>75773004
Considering they destroyed evey building related to Mohammed not much I guess.
>>
>>75773004
They have air conditioning inside that box. That's the real reason why millions of people who live in a hot shithole come to get close to it.
>>
File: 1467457334925.jpg (17KB, 187x178px) Image search: [Google]
1467457334925.jpg
17KB, 187x178px
>>75774214
I want to see it happen now
>>
>>75773004
They would become frenzied and without purpose attacking everything near them.

So nothing would change.
>>
>>75773004
how the fuck did a shitty little shed become a holy site
>>
There would be a global jihad
>>
>>75774258
Nice proxy.
>>
>>75774252
Was for >>75774153
>>
>>75774267
so i read about it
>Prior to the spread of Islam throughout the Arabian Peninsula, the Kaaba was a holy site for the various Bedouin tribes of the area. Once every lunar year, the Bedouin tribes would make a pilgrimage to Mecca. Setting aside any tribal feuds, they would worship their pagan gods in the Kaaba and trade with each other in the city. Islam would later adopt the established traditions of the Bedouin tribes, such as encouragement of trade during the Hajj, but replacing the worship of their pagan gods with Allah.
Seemingly whoever conquered them, incorporated elements of the conquered into the mainstream culture/religion. Kind of like the date of Christmas and it being a pagan holiday, incorporated for assimilation purposes. It is possible that there were different sheds for different Gods in different cities, prior to a monotheistic religion which likely came before the new monotheistic religion, Islam. This sort of thing goes hand-in-hand with the 1 God of Abrahamic religions simply being the war god of some past polytheistic religion that gained prominence and eventual shedding of other gods.
>>
>>75774258
Guernsey is reasonably rare even by /int/'s standards.
>>
>>75774526
It was built by abraham before it got paganized and then reabrahamized under islam

Islam claims itself to be the continuation of Abrahams message.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.