[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOUR VALUES Why not holding a little international poll? Could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: valuations.jpg (115KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
valuations.jpg
115KB, 2560x1600px
YOUR VALUES

Why not holding a little international poll?

Could you name any three values which you personally consider the most significant?

It would be nice if you briefly explained your choice.

1) ?
2) ?
3) ?
>>
1.self-control
2.farsighted
3.mental-endurance

do i even need to explain?
>>
>>75772273
I had a very strong sense of justice and equality to the point I was often picking fights with government officials because of preferential treatment, lazyness etc. Eventually I just gave up since it seems I'm the only one willing to give up personal perks in the name of fairness and justice. I'm still pissed, but I'm too tired to do something about it and generally it leads nowhere.
>>
1. Loyalty
2. Creativity
3. Courage
>>
File: 0_5c515_a1b83c1e_XL.gif (503KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
0_5c515_a1b83c1e_XL.gif
503KB, 500x346px
>>75772273
1) Individual freedom
2) Security
3) Justice
>>
>>75772273
1) Freedom
2) Critical thinking
3) Strenght

Freedom I believe is the root of success, if you are forced down a certain path your life will never be successful compared to the plethora of possibilities

But to use your freedom instead of having someone else use it for you, you need to be critical and make judgments that are your own. The deeper the reflexion the better

And finally, even if you have both of those, if you are weak mentally or physically you will be limited in your options. true freedom can only be achieved by the strong
>>
>>75772979
>1) Freedom
Unhapilly you have little freedom in Japan. I mean your behavior must be strictly obedient to the society and its standards.
>>
File: aca.jpg (66KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
aca.jpg
66KB, 777x656px
>>75773092
There is no actual Japanese poster on /int/ silly Russian
>>
>>75772379
>>75772893
>>75772962
So, we have the scientist faction, the military faction and the democratic faction.

Sounds like the start of a movie.
>>
>>75773194
PLANETSIDE 2
>>
1. Self-overcoming, superman
2. Self-preservation
3. Education
>>
1) Advancement of tech and science
2) Personal freedom from the state and other people
3) Privacy
>>
File: FO02_NPC_Frank_Horrigan.png (501KB, 803x414px) Image search: [Google]
FO02_NPC_Frank_Horrigan.png
501KB, 803x414px
>>75772273
1) Duty
2) Honor
3) Courage, Semper Fiii
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.