[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /int/ hate half asian guys? From the several times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
Why does /int/ hate half asian guys?

From the several times I've gone in this board, there's always a thread that revolves in hating half asian/half white guys but praises the half asian girls?
What is exactly is so bad baout the guys?

>inb4 "op is half asian, fuck em"
>inb4 op can't inb4
>>
>>75745106
Seek it out and you shall find...
>>
>>75745106
it's just the AM/WF spammer and a few Chinadians/Chinkstralians
>>
because whites, western azns, and those random mixed posters from south america on /int/ are really fucking obsessed about identity politics.

to be honest, at least as for us east asians, nobody cares about hapas and their heritages. im really sure this perspective is common among those posters.
>>
>>75745326
Oh I see. Well nice to see that it's just a select few then.

>>75745345
interesting. what a bunch of cucks. thanks for your input anon.
>>
It really isn't this board alone, and the issue is pretty complicated.

Firstly, a lot of this originates from r/hapas, who is led by a guy who had a racist white dad. It has left him with deep psychological scars and rage, and he aggressively pushes a huge online narrative about white men dating asian women. It sounds silly, but he is sort of like a one man PR army because he dedicates so much to it.

A lot of people read it and copy pasta it or spread it because it aligns with their beliefs, such as white supremacists who are against mixing with asian women. It gets used on this board less seriously though because this board, in general, doesn't get too serious.
>>
>>75745106
Not white
>>
>>75745345
Some are, but they are a very, very loud minority.
>>
>>75745697
>It sounds silly, but he is sort of like a one man PR army because he dedicates so much to it.
Yeah lmao he says he got married and moved to China, but if you have a look at his comment history he posts all day.
And not figuratively, like literally ALL fucking day.
>>
>>75745794
I guess his wife works and he stays at home? I don't want to pry or speculate, but I am curious how he is able to spend so much time posting
>>
>>75745876
>I guess his wife works and he stays at home?
What kind of woman would do that for somebody clearly so mentally ill? He's probably in America and gets gibs.
>I don't want to pry or speculate, but I am curious how he is able to spend so much time posting
He thinks he's making a difference in the world.
/r/hapas IS the biggest hapa website in the world and he knows that so he never misses a chance to go on one of his online Crusades.
>>
>>75746030
I would think China has more social welfare than the US, but idk.

I think it's good that he's tackling the hypocrisy in white supremacists who want to have kids with an asian woman, but he unfortunately goes way beyond that and shits all over his own people to do so.
>>
>>75746665
>white supremacists who want to have kids with an asian woman
but do those even exist? not even Americans can be this retarded
>>
>>75746818
You'd be surprised. If you go ask him, he will show you a bounty of pictures of those pairings. I agree that it's a problem, and I've even seen some white supremacists claim its a problem in their little groups. The dick triumphs over the brain, never forget that.

My problem with him, is that he generalizes it to all white guy + asian gal pairings. He asserts they are pretty much all racist/fetish pairings and cherry picks examples of mixed race people who did shitty things to justify it, ignoring the successful mixed people out there. He stomps on his own kind to get back at racist whites.
>>
because hapa men inherit the white lust for destruction and asian lack of empathy
>>
>>75747138
Speak for yourself, Finn.
>>
>>75746818
There was a famous case of that in Australia.
>>
>>75745106
They shit on WM/AF relationships and praise AM/WF relationships to an annoying degree
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.