[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All these pro-colonial britposts are starting to come off like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: gb.gif (4KB, 432x216px) Image search: [Google]
gb.gif
4KB, 432x216px
All these pro-colonial britposts are starting to come off like how a bullied and excluded child rationalises away the fact that everyone hates them, shielding themselves from criticism with a wholly synthetic and fragile sense of superiority that only grows stronger every time they are humiliated.

After all, when so many cultures from all over the world defeat you, drive you from their shores, relinquish entirely your empire in a matter of decades, leaving you the faintest shadow of your former self, all stating in the boldest terms that you are a blight on everything you have touched, what else is there to do but call them 'idiots' and 'savages', just like a bullied child who, unable to defend themselves, will seek to prop up their constantly assailed ego by turning their every defeat into just more evidence of the stupidity of their persecutors. Nevermind that if they had the strength to win the fights and maintain their dignity conventionally, they would not view themselves as an idiot or a savage, because that situation does not call for contorted logic.

Of course Britain. People hated you, killed your soldiers, and drove you away because you brought them civilisation, because you were too good for them, because they just weren't worthy of you. In much the same way, a child with no friends lacks them because they are 'too smart' for their peers, because the other children are 'stupid', because they just turn on them for no reason.

But not because of you. Never because of you.
>>
>>75739778
Woah woah, calm down Sadiq. No need to be butthurt.
>>
>>75739778
Fuck UK. A ramp, think about it, a fucking ramp lmao
>>
File: 1496440957404.jpg (165KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496440957404.jpg
165KB, 960x1200px
>>75739817
>flag
>post

why o brother have thou forsaken the cause of hate towards the eternal anglo? he split your empire
>>
>>75739778
>Of course Britain. People hated you, killed your soldiers, and drove you away because you brought them civilisation, because you were too good for them, because they just weren't worthy of you. In much the same way, a child with no friends lacks them because they are 'too smart' for their peers, because the other children are 'stupid', because they just turn on them for no reason.

They actually did though. We rebelled because we realized there was a gigantic ocean between us and them, and we could steal their hard work.

It worked. Note how Ireland had the same French support and everything historically, as well as Scottish sympathy, but they didn't break away from the English until the 1910s or so. Proximity matters.
>>
frogs > poms 2bh
>>
File: RQAWlrf.jpg (37KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
RQAWlrf.jpg
37KB, 500x367px
>>75739778
Ouch.

But to a degree i have to agree, what are they now? A borderline first world country with awful culture and everso feinting global power.
>>
>>75740491
>feinting
fading
>>
File: british pepe.jpg (2MB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
british pepe.jpg
2MB, 4500x4334px
>>75739778
>you are writing in English right now
>you are probably thinking in English too
>your shit-tier rebuttal to this post will be written in English for my convenience
>every international sport played around the world was invented by us
>if you live in a democracy, your system of government is based on ours
>you have hundreds of appliances and utilities around your house that were invented by British scientists
>half the music you listen to is probably British
>you quote British films and literature
>your language probably has hundreds if not thousands of English loan words that you use every day
>if it weren't for our last 2 and a half centuries of empire and innovation you would literally be living in a damp straw hut right now, shitting into a bucket
But if you dominate and shape the world and influence history second only to the Romans in terms of lasting impact, it's only natural that some people will get rubbed the wrong way.

Peace, my friend
>>
Every time I start to forget why I really, really hate Sweden and Swedes, an actual Swede swiftly intervenes to remind me
>>
>>75741041
nice one my anglo brother.
>>
>>75739778
Didn't we promise to eventually give the african colonies independence early on though?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.