[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I live 136,2 km from the >city of Kaliningrad >gt lots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: dsfefefq.jpg (12KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
dsfefefq.jpg
12KB, 225x224px
>I live 136,2 km from the >city of Kaliningrad
>gt lots of mid class russian qts coming here for shopping, sightseeing, warm lakes
>during the summer they jump into bikinis and go to the city lake beaches or marinas where sly people like me pick them up because it's much easier as a foreigner
>mfw had more russian and ukie booty than polish one
Feels good to be the "go to" place for out lovely slavic neighbours.
>>
glad you're enjoying the vanguard
>>
>>75736366
Being the meatshield has it's merits.

For now at least.
>>
File: 1496743657000.jpg (46KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
1496743657000.jpg
46KB, 600x502px
>>75736292
> sly people like me pick them up because it's much easier as a foreigner
AHAHAHAHAHA

t. lovely slavic neighbour from Kaliningrad
>>
>>75736717
It is though. I can't get as much polish girls. For example being good at beach voleyball dosn't impress them as much as it impresses russian girls that watch me playing. And I played it since highschool(we had a beach voleyball court).
>>
>>75736717
Can confirm. I went too Aachen once and the germpuss were all over me just because I wasn't German. This was before the refugee influx however.
>>
>>75736984
>>75737040
True, foreigners attract more interest, that works especially good with women. I wouldn't doubt if he pretended to be west European.
But firstly - you are too similar to us for that kind of shit. It would be the same stupidity to say "oh, rus girls are all over me because I'm from ukrostan".
And secondly - do really people visit you for fun? I only know of old families going for shopping and working ukies. Never heard of anything else beside visiting aquapark or some trip to a castle, which now is even less popular than before.
Taking the Occams razzor its more probable for you to make out stupid stories out of your insecurity than for a trip of young girls to a undesirable country with undesirable men for God knows what purpose to be hungry for superior winged hussar cock.
>>
>>75736292
Do Russians need a visa to visit Poland?
>>
File: ukiel.jpg (321KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
ukiel.jpg
321KB, 900x600px
>>75737040
It's kinda sad but on the other hand if you know how it works getting foreign puss is so easy..

Beaches and vacation are something that makes it even easier.

I got a favourite spot in a pub at the back of the castles, in the evening it's very cosy and romantic, red brick castle, huge trees, dim old lantern light shining through the leafs, great spot.
>>
>>75737613
Technically yes but they don't if they drive through Belarus.
>>
>>75737613
They do unless they live in Kaliningrad oblasc and want to visit Olsztyn or GdaƄsk(and their provinces).

>>75737552
We do, actually kalinigradbro come see for yourself. In the summer there are tons of russians on the beaches, old town, clubs or shopping malls. They come for shopping and stay for the castles and beaches. Last summer I felt like every 4th person at Ukiel or in the clubs was russians. We're friendly towards you here so yeah, I quite often play voleyball with you or against you guys.
>>
>>75737706
I shall quote:
>With the establishment of the a visa-free zone between the exclave of Kaliningrad and the surrounding EU countries, more than four million people will get the chance to cross the Schengen border without regular visas.

>On the Polish side, the cities of Gdansk, Elblag and Olsztyn are expected to be included, while both Klaipeda and Kaunas might be included from the Lithuanian side.
>>
>>75737747
I looked up the stats, the people that stayed for at least one night in my city were: 80k Germans, 25k Russians, 10k Lithuanians etc. Overall around 160k people.

I was just curious about the numbers.
>>
>>75737706
>kalinigradbro come see for yourself
You wount trick me off my shekels.
>In the summer there are tons of russians on the beaches, old town, clubs or shopping malls.
Strange, I thought it died out, since I've heard remarkably less comparing to 5-10 years before from my social circle about someone making a trip to you for recreation and not "quickly buy and move out to not be late for work in Monday".
>>
File: olsztynzamekicassablanca.jpg (430KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
olsztynzamekicassablanca.jpg
430KB, 2000x1333px
>>75738085
It all increased according to stats.

>You wount trick me off my shekels.
You literally have a bus from Kaliningrad to Olsztyn that runs here on daily basis.

Spending as much as you can is a must with the local food, beaches, pubs, castles etc. that we got here :^)

You want to be European, right? That's the European thing to do.
>>
>beach
>restaurants
>girls
>sex
>sports
REEEEEEEE

fucking dudebro normies get our of my board
>>
>>75738166
> You want to be European, right? That's the European thing to do.
Thanks, but i'm not interested in cargo-cult.
I'm sure you have it nice there, though the only reason for me to visit would be a invitation from friends to a trip.
I would actually prefer to go to Belarus.
>>
File: image018.jpg (433KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image018.jpg
433KB, 1600x900px
>>75738517
I lost hope than I thought you want to be European.

Welp, I'll live through it I always have summer.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.