[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey muslim anons, I'd like to convert to Islam, but I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey muslim anons, I'd like to convert to Islam, but I need more info, redpill me on Islam. I remind you that if you don't answer me you commit a sin.
>>
>>75736126
>muslims
>on int
>>
>>75736126
You get 72 virgins(male)
>>
>>75736126
you need to collect (5) infidel heads to be eligible
>>
>>75736126
Go to your local mosque and ask your questions there
>>
>>75736921
Don't listen to any average muslim from here. We know shit about it. Watch youtubers
>>
>>75736921
there are no mosques in italy, its not france.
>>
>>75736126
why do you want to be part of the most discrminated italian minority?
>>
>>75737083
sorry but that would be the gypsies
>>
>>75737014
Its really easy my brother. Just be at peace with who you are and accept that there is only one God, and Mohammed (pbuh) is his last and final messenger. When you are ready, say "eschwedü ennah illaha illallah ve eschwedü ennü muhammedin resulrullah." Then you will walk the righteous path. Repent from sinful behaviour, such as looking at exposed women, alcohol, drugs, disrespect etc. Respect your elders, and value your teachers. Be modest and be kind, but be strict and brave. Pray 5 times a day and fast, and do your pilgrimage to mekkah. Read the Quran once and read the word Allah send upon this world to guide us through our lives. Never sway away from the path of righteousness. This Dunnyah is but a short test, and true happiness and peace await you in the next world my brother.
>>
>>75737014
just accompany the coast guard; you can swim the rest
>>
>>75737155
why don't you want to become a gypsy?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.