[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /int/ brits, germans and frech people. Because of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1496384825617.jpg (154KB, 648x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496384825617.jpg
154KB, 648x1280px
Hello /int/ brits, germans and frech people.

Because of the terrorist attacks are you afraid about your close ones?

I shit my pants every time someone really close to me dosn't respond for few hours and get scared about them.

How can you not live in fear? You don't care or it's too random so you don't feel the fear?
>>
>>75734852
Pussy cat
>>
File: asd.jpg (21KB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
21KB, 570x320px
>>75734916
Call me cat, call me kitty cat. Rawr.

Lawd, I'd fuck her.
>>
i don't live in a big city so i'm fine
>>
>>75734955
Most French people live in cities though.
>>
>>75734955
i live in a suburb of one of the smallest major Australian cities and a woman here was arrested for joining IS a couple weeks ago

fuckers are everywhere.
>>
>>75735022
No rides for them, huh?
>>
>tfw no "close ones"
Not like I have to worry about terror here anyway though...
>>
>>75734852
It is much more probable to die from a car accident than from a terrorist attack
So no, I am not afraid
>>
File: 1492976311980.png (279KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492976311980.png
279KB, 500x500px
>>75735207
>>
>>75734852
The UK , much like Germany and France has had these problems for many decades from various groups. Its not a matter of not being concerned but accepting that there is nothing you can do to make it not occur, that job is being done by others (regardless of how good they do it). Be sensible if you are around places it might occur but realise that the chance of it happennig to you is miniscule, it just seems greater because it is thrown at you from every angle, media, social media and even forums like this where it explodes with misinformation, exhaggeration and opinions based on a sliver of a lifetime. relax, watch Threads on youtube and realise that its nothing compared to the hot stroke of plutonium wind.
>>
>>75735500
how is it bait?
It is more likely to be stuck by a lightning that to killed by a terrorist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.