[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italianons, I'm curious. How many of you still speak one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 11-linguistic-map-Italy.png (135KB, 1632x2112px) Image search: [Google]
11-linguistic-map-Italy.png
135KB, 1632x2112px
Italianons, I'm curious. How many of you still speak one of your local meme languages?
>>
can understand 3 dialects but speak none fluently.
>>
>>75734020
ma cert chi parla minga dialet l'è un degenerà
>>
>>75734045
Which ones?
>>
>>75734020
Their language is shit
>>
>>75734163
:<
>>
>>75734020
why did the Tuscan dialect get chosen as the national language?
>>
>>75734202
Muh Petrarch and Boccaccio
>>
>>75734202
because it was the first vulgar form to be used in literature
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 551x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 551x407px
>>75734020
>CA
>>
>>75734260
Dante too, especially Dante
>>
>>75734202
dante's inferno was THE shit
>>
>>75734202
The actual italian was engineered to have a bit of every language spoken in the peninsula actually. Dante himself was inspired by sicilian literature. The language was simply borrowed by people who lived so far back in time.
>>
>>75734266
Isn't Sicilian the first one with la Scuola Siciliana ?
I believe Tuscan was choosen because of the high number of poets and author as well as all the renaissance stuff.
>>
>>75734307
*was not simply
>>
>>75734163
but people in europe find italian is one of the nicest sounding languages on the planet
>>
Venetian and Sicilian both sound nicer than standard Italian.
>>
>>75734359
literally no

>>75734331
thank god we don't speak sicilian
>>
>>75734359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW05aErr0hs
>>
>>75734338
That's just a political correctness
>>
>>75734163
Says a Nip with 3 alphabets and most of their own language and culture stolen from the Chinese.
>>
>>75734020
I speak venetian dialect but not very fluently and not that often
>>
>>75734020
>emiliano e romagnolo are not two different colours
TRIGGERED
Also there's no way it spreads that west in the Oltrepo pavese
>>
>>75734202
it was the elite language, and it was so because
>we wuz reinassance n shiet
and later it was slowly poured to plebeians
>>
>>75735016
filthy degenerate depravated midget gook Korea>jap
>>
>>75734432
>tfw when Apulia's turn came up I started pricking my ears up cause it was close to the kind of accent I'm used to hearing from Italian-American media

pretty funny, globalisation
>>
>>75734020
Me
>>
I can understand piemontese
>>
>>75734163
Real japanese love italian.
>>
Germanfag here.
The Low German dialect of the area where I grew up has been on the path to extinction for the past 200 years. It's so bad that people tend to think of the area as speaking the purest form of Standard German.
I've been trying to learn the local form of Eastphalian Low German, with a few superregional influences. It's easy because it is pretty close to German and English, including lots of words that have survived into present-day colloquial German of the area. But it still is an independent language that has almost been forgotten, except by old hicks living in the countryside.
>>75737907
Which one? Can you give an example?
>>
>>75734432
Southern sounds better. More stern, less gay.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.