[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get new job >Job filled with Asian people my age >Think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>Get new job
>Job filled with Asian people my age
>Think to myself "oh maybe I can talk to them about vidya or some shit"
>Listen to their conversations
>"Yo nigga, this shit is wack, i just tried sendin' dis email dat shit keeps gettin' bounced ya know me? did yo' peep tha b-ball game tha otha night, dat shit was lit yo"
>Literally all the Asians at work, in a fucking office, talk like this.

Why do Western born Asians try to act so much like black americans? I mean, this is Australia, there we don't even have that black american culture.
>>
>>75733385
It's mostly Filipinos I find who do this and sometimes Koreans, the other Asians like Chinese and Thai don't seem to do that.
>>
>>75733410
This

filipinos are fucking scum
>>
>>75733385
Yo nigga ya'll think anz homies sum nerd or sum shit yo, naamin?
>>
>>75733385

Probably just Australia, none of them in the US behave like that.

t. ABC
>>
>>75733385
Filipinos act like this in the UK too

Always dress like fuccbois
>>
WHERE THE HOOD AT
WHERE THE HOOD AT
WHERE THE HOOD AT
>>
A lot of the Indonesians here do that too. It's very visible in their clothing and music taste.

Filipinos also... they are one of the most self-hating people, so yeah...

Not so much the east or south Asians, it's usually southeast Asians.
>>
>>75733385
Are they Filipinos?
>>
>>75735111
Only fob filipinos are self hating.

Ones who aren't fob are like
>Filo pride bro
>100 percent filo
>filipino swag

The non fobs do this to compensate for how self hating their parents and other Filipinos are.
>>
>>75733385
Here in the US it's because they're opportunistic fuckheads who do it to play up the "POC solidarity," bullshit so they have victimhood while being part of the most well-off demographic.
>>
>>75736260
Not all asians are well off.

Filipinos are often really poor because they give all their money to their familes instead of investing.
>>
File: 1491827219679.jpg (37KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491827219679.jpg
37KB, 657x527px
this is all american kikes fault and you know it
>>
>>75736309
Yeah, except you see Japanese, Chinese, and Korean descended Asians in America playing the SJW and hoodrat culture up more than anyone including Vietnamese, Thai, Filipinos, and other poorer Asian demographics (that aren't any worse off than any other group's poor).

They all play victim because of a tiny window of Chinese mass labor in the US during railroad construction, something their own government was doing to its people a thousand times in terms of severity and scale. Japanese internment, while ugly, made sense at the time. It lasted for a few years and everyone has apologized over and over since. Other than that they have nothing to complain about. Their "oppression," is nothing but a bid for victimhood, which is power in the West now. If you can't wield it by acting like a nig then you're politically irrelevant.
>>
>>75733385
would you prefer russians instead?
>>
>>75733410
They're the strongest race
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.