[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do other Europeans think of Swiss gun laws? The secret is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1478650019089.jpg (473KB, 1341x3636px) Image search: [Google]
1478650019089.jpg
473KB, 1341x3636px
What do other Europeans think of Swiss gun laws? The secret is that Mudslime pooskins like T*rks and Analbanians are banned from owning guns. Lax gun laws are only for white Swiss.
>>
Good for them, good for them.
>>
>>75693740
copy and paste the same laws here but make cc shall issue and ban niggers, spics and mudslimes from owning guns

98% of the problem solved right there
>>
>>75693740
how does that work? I didn't see anything in that graphic you posted preventing Muslim or Turkish/Albanian descended Swiss from buying firearms
>>
>>75693740
I love guns. It's our right to own them. I hate that we are gun less. I want the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>75694000
>The law of 1997 (SR 514.54) made explicit provision for the Federal Council to restrict gun ownership by nationality (Art. 7). SR 514.541 Art. 12, passed in 2008, amended in 2014, explicitly prohibits the purchase or ownership of weapons to nationals of eight states:Serbia,Bosnia and Herzegovina,Kosovo,Macedonia,Turkey,Sri Lanka,AlgeriaandAlbania

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland#cite_ref-SR514.541.11_14-0
>>
i want an outdated constitution and propaganda telling me im the #1 in the world even tho i have 3rd World society, 3rd world healthcare and 3rd world crime rates
>>
>>75693740
make guns legal to buy without any license and kick out foreigners. Problem solved.
>>
>>75694031
>moves the goalposts to the US

Typical retarded spic. Spain is a third-world shithole in comparison to Switzerland in crime, economy and everything else.
>>
>>75694029
So how does that prevent Muslim or Turkish/Albanian descended Swiss from owning firearms? that only prevents citizens from those countries, which is reasonable considering such citizens aren't Swiss.
>>
>>75694087
You're still considered turk/albanian even if you were born in Switzerland. Swiss is considered an ethnicity there. Not a nationality.

I'm not sure about Swiss converts. That's a good question.

Anyways guns aren't limited to Swiss only. White EU nationals can own guns.
>>
>>75694124
as long as they reside in Switzerland*
>>
>>75694053
no violent crime like the US, less violent crime than britain, and you are probably just a shithead thinking of mexico when you see my flag anyway
any european country is 1st world compared with trumpistan
>>
>>75694344
>moves the goalposts again

Top fucking spic. I'm talking about spain vs Switzerland faggot.
>>
>>75694031
What does that have to do with guns though?
>>
>tfw fun laws will probably be ruined in switzerland if a terror attack happens

Pretty sad shit that the only free country in Europe has to deal with the EU and Merkels dumbfuckery. In a better period the Swiss would have taken up their arms and liberated Cuckmany themselves.
>>
If they can't get you on the ground, they get you in midair. You should know all about that, fatty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swissair_Flight_330
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.