[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Armenians aren't Arabs told me /int/ Why do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>Armenians aren't Arabs told me /int/
Why do they look like Arabs then.
>>
>>75693738
>that grammar

Are you sure you're not an arab or a nigger, Fréderique?
>>
>>75693738
What are the Kardashians even famous for? One of them fucked a nigger is that enough to get popular in America?
>>
File: 214441-0.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
214441-0.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
Pic related, a Tunisian, she has the same face.
>>
>>75693738
they dont you turkish shitskin
many arabs are armenoid
>>
File: ethnic_distance.png (60KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic_distance.png
60KB, 1600x1600px
>>75693791
her father was a famous lawyer, helped OJ Simpson win his court case.
>>
>>75693818
The glove don't fit you must aquit guy? What does that have to do with them?
>>
>>75693738
But they literally aren't Arabs though, they don't even speak the Arabic language and have a completely different culture from most Arabs. Some Armenians looking the same as some Arabs don't really mean much. Kurds and Turks look the same yet they both have a completely different culture and they hate each other
>>
>>75693843
All of those things you mentioned = Arabs or might as well be. Only sheeds make the distinction.
>>
>>75693738
>being arab is dependent on genes
lmao you're a dumbfuck
>>
File: george orwell.jpg (22KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
george orwell.jpg
22KB, 460x276px
>>75693818
jesus christ
orwell was right
>>
>>75693791
Honestly I don't even know what most celebrities are famous for.
What is Paris Hilton famous for?
>>
They go to tanning salons. Also only kourtney and kim are armenian. Khloe is OJs kid and the other two chicks are fathered by a woman.
>>
>>75693913
It is you tard. Speaking arab doesn't make you arab. If it did then all the jamals and pajeets would be arab.
>>
>>75693809
Tunisians aren't arab, they are berbers. Hell, they have more European blood then arab blood. Despite conquering NA the arabs were beta as fuck in regards to fucking the women.
>>
>>75697596
it has more to do with the native population outnumbering them 100 to one

arabs were living in a fucking desert, they weren't that many of them
>>
>>75697596
Because the Arabic conquest of North Africa was a religious and cultural conquest. Do you get all your "facts" from shitty /pol/ memes.
>>
>>75697558
Indians and blacks don't speak Arabic though.
People make a distinction between Berbers and Arabs despite most of them being similar phenotype/genotype wise so I don't see why you're incapable of distinguishing Armenians and Arabs.
They're pretty easy to tell apart
>>
>>75693809
who is this? she is too brown for a tunisian celebrity and looks arap
>>75697738
what's your point??
>>
>>75697697
>>75697712
>>75697779
>ar*ps
>>
>>75697712
>ar*ps lived in a desert
Berbers didn't? You call the Maghreb a rainforest?
>>
>>75697985
i wouldn't call it like that but berbers had a different lifestyle than arabs and most of them are found in steppes not deserts (except for the touareg you can only find them in desert)
>>
>>75697924
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayem_Nour
>>
> Descendants
Ayvin Aaron Miclet
Famille
Vincent Miclet (conjoint)
what did they meann with this? she got bleached reeee
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.