[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Ameriblobs feel knowing the Russians beat them to every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

How do Ameriblobs feel knowing the Russians beat them to every important space first other than the Moon bullshit and they have to use Russian rockets and spacecraft to go to space?
>>
good, even though you word it badly

the moon shot was not something to throw away as some consolation prize, in order to prove engineering project as a national undertaking the idea was to take manned space flight as far as possible
if the soviets and americans got to the moon they would have went beyond and so on
>>
Americans unironically have to learn Russian now in order to get to space.
>>
>>75690086
since always
>>
File: Russian Mars missions.png (30KB, 596x509px) Image search: [Google]
Russian Mars missions.png
30KB, 596x509px
>>
list of Spanish space accomplishments.txt

404 not found
>>
>>75690035
The Russians are just our taxi drivers. It's cheaper for us to hire a Russian to take our shit to space rather than to make our own separate transport system.

Besides. At least our space program didn't bankrupt us.
>>
>>75690570
They make $20 million per Soyuz launch and they need that money pretty badly because Russia is poor, mang.
>>
>>75690630
space industry is probably 0% of our GDP
>>
>>75690570
Once SpaceX is operational, we won't even need them for that anymore.
>>
File: IMG_3018.png (25KB, 281x231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3018.png
25KB, 281x231px
>>75690035
>it's a "non-Russian uses the achievements of the Soviet Union in his asshurt shitpost" episode
I wonder if Russians cringe when they see these threads.
>>
Stale b8 is stale.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.