[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is America so good at assimilating immigrants compared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: U9YUhH9.jpg (214KB, 935x1200px) Image search: [Google]
U9YUhH9.jpg
214KB, 935x1200px
Why is America so good at assimilating immigrants compared to other countries?
>>
It helps to not have a culture to be quite honest. In America a Muslim can say "I am American" without feeling like they're betraying anyone. In Bongland a Muslim who says "I am British" is implicitly denying the glory of the Caliphate, which makes them feel guilty and causes them to turn into jihadis
>>
File: 1496414225597.jpg (273KB, 909x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496414225597.jpg
273KB, 909x1200px
Extremely prejudiced and aggressive hazing so they work hard to prove their detractors wrong
>>
>>75688605
2 posts in the thread dies
>>
>>75688543
They're actually not, it's all pretty surface level
>>
>>75688543
it is not, it is just that europe sucks
>>
Because they actually practice assimiliation, you know, as opposed to (state) multiculturalism which is the opposite of assimilation.

The American society and governments sometimes aggressively assimilated minority with oppressive means.

Just look up the history of the Germans in the US.

But it seems that this has no changed with some American states adopting a more multiculturalist approach to more recent immigrants like the most recent wave of hispanic immigration.
>>
>>75688651
we used to be good at it, but thats because we only took immigrants from Europe and the hazed their old identities out of them.
The only ones who memed themselves into a subculture were the Irish.

But now we handle immigrants about liek Europe does. Meaning we have Mexican flags everywhere and the type of hyphenated Americanism that would make Teddy Roosevelt roll in his grave.

Thats just what commie poison does to a system.

>>75688543
can you guess which ethnicity invented that image?
spoiler: its the same ones that added the propaganda to the statue of liberty.
>>
File: Grorious Japan.jpg (119KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Grorious Japan.jpg
119KB, 960x540px
>>75688543
We were so confident in the superiority of american culture we didn't feel the need to push it with such force on immigrants, which made them feel less threatened and eventually they integrated.

Basically it was a Folkway to be American, not a More, and certainly not SJW "You shouldn't be American!" bullshit.

Japan is the next center culture of the world, I'm telling you now.
>>
>>75688543
We make everyone Anglos.
>>
File: 1492691124493.jpg (88KB, 846x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492691124493.jpg
88KB, 846x960px
>>75688629
It was a stupid question in all honesty

>>75688651
The more recent the immigrant the more likely they will wish they were foreign-born, this applies to just about everywhere

>>75688675
Is that why Argentinians always attempt to emulate them?

>>75688720
Boo hoo German immigrants were bullied, oh the humanity!

Pathetic

>>75688752
The Italians too
BADDA BING BADDA BOOM
>>
>>75688760
>We were so confident in the superiority of american culture we didn't feel the need to push it with such force on immigrants, which made them feel less threatened and eventually they integrated.

This is the completely opposite of what happened, lmao.
>>
>>75688543
Immigration did not exist
>>
>>75688924
America values the INDIVIDUAL
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.