[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do muslims in europe want Sharia law? They escaped from their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 6

File: 54541551225.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
54541551225.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
Why do muslims in europe want Sharia law?
They escaped from their homelands because its poor and shit and now they want the etablish the law that made them flee in the first place?
>>
File: 1495725205147.jpg (2MB, 1920x2502px) Image search: [Google]
1495725205147.jpg
2MB, 1920x2502px
European colonialism destroyed these countries in the first place.
>>
>>75677866
why don't you just legalize sharia for them and get it over with
>>
>>75677866
>made them flee
Sören, du bist ein Depp!
>>
>>75677866
Because their reasons for coming to Europe are economic and they don't give a rat's ass about freedom.
>>
Imagine a world. Filled with different people.
And each people started a country to the best of their ability.

Then the country of Europeans would resemble Europe.
The country of Africans would resemble Africa.
The country of South Americans would resemble South America.
And so on.

African countries are not intentionally shit. It's just they can't create anything better than that.
>>
>>75677866
>the law that made them flee in the first place?
first of all no country has that law. vast majority have remnants of colonial law.
secondly their countries institutions are destroyed (primarily by the british and french) and have never really been rebuilt or were corrupted by western (read USA, Britain and France) interests
>>
Can someone nuke macca already
>>
File: maccas.jpg (139KB, 1260x840px) Image search: [Google]
maccas.jpg
139KB, 1260x840px
>>75678196
>wanting to nuke the american embassy in australia
reported to fbi
>>
Most refugees don't want sharia.
Muslim immigrants do.

Don't let migrants fool you into thinking they're refugees. Very few are.
>>
>>75678271
excellent post
>>
Why do kuffar get so buttblasted when Western Muslims vote for laws congruous with the Islamic faith yet don't say a word when Christians support vote for something because it "preserves Judeo-Christian principles"? Why do you wank yourselves silly over Enlightenment values and freedom of expression yet wish to expel people who don't share your views?
Muslims are merely advancing ideas at the ballot box that they think makes for a better society. Just like everyone else.
>>
>>75678392
*when Christians vote
>>
>>75678392
Because Christians are native to this place. While foreigners are guests.
>>
>>75677866
You're treating them like they're bright-eyed immigrants stepping off the ferry at Ellis Island.
They're not interested in a better cunt, they just want your money and women
>>
>>75678271
underrated
>>
>>75678528
>guests
Christians invited Muslims and gave them citizenship. Muslims have the exact same rights in Western countries as everyone else, according to your own countries' governing principles.
>>
>>75677866
Were you born yesterday?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkgmQvphOe0
>>
>>75678392
I don't want a law which approves stoning, beheading and mutilations. Sharia is the worst law ever created, even the old roman law makes more sense. A woman who got raped needs 4 male eyewitness in court. Where the fuck is she suppose to get them?
>>
>>75678528
christians are not native to any place
>>
>>75678617
Sleep with 4 other men in exchange for false testimonies, duh
>>
>>75678392
Appeal to hypocrisy is a logical fallacy.
>>
>>75678617
>I don't want a law
That's alright. A fair number of Muslims do, and in the end, democracy will decide what the law of the land ought to be.
>>
>>75678682
except it's not *merely* an appeal to hypocrisy, which you would know if you weren't fresh off the boat from /r/atheism
>>
>>75678600
No, they literally came here as guests. Who were allowed to stay. As guests.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

But that's not unconditional. A condition is that they have to integrate into our societies. And if you start imposing foreign religious laws on us then that's the exact opposite of that.
>>
>>75678787
Appeal to /r/atheism is a logical fallacy.
>>
>>75678623
This. Remove abrahamic religions.
>>
>>75678392
Modern Christians don't murder the other citizens that disagree or ask for their religion to be applied to countries that haven't developed with it.

How dare people not want a system of law born in the most war-torn backwards part of the world. Riiiiiight.

There was so much potential in those areas that Muslims destroyed with petty infighting. Was once/should have remained the pinnacle of knowledge and culture.
>>
>>
>>75678623
After a certain period of time any group can become native. But we don't consider third generation migrants as natives. Nor does our government. Who tracks them as non-natives in our stats.
>>
>>75678831
They were superfluous and a clear affront to Allah, they needed to be destroyed

Idolatry has no place in the 21st century
>>
>>75678623
good thing Dutchmen aren't ethnic Christians then, otherwise we'd have a problem.
>>
>>75678817
Do they or don't they have Dutch citizenship?
>>
>>75678911
Do the south asian guest workers have citizenship in UAE? I think the west should follow UAE's model.
>>
>>75678911
They have our nationality. But acquiring a piece of paper does not make you Dutch.

In the case of Turks and Moroccans they even have a dual nationality. As some politicians here say we don't even know where their allegiance lies. There have been plenty of cases of Moroccans here turning into spies for the Moroccan government.
>>
>>75678830
hi varg
>>
>>75679010
See
>>75679037

The better question is "should they"?
>>
>>75679008
there is not such thing as "ethnic" christians, or ethnic muslims for that matter

how come people don't complain about sufi immigrants and so on
>>
>>75679043
Why would they pledge allegiance to the Netherlands, they are no requirements for jihad there
>>
>>75679043
http://nltimes.nl/2017/04/19/dutch-mps-debate-dual-citizenship-legality-turkish-referendum-vote
>>
>>75679096
>how come people don't complain about sufi immigrants and so on
They should. Islam was introduced to Chechenya via sufis. And deobandi school/taliban is sufi friendly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deobandi#Sufism
>>
>>75678998
True christians and jews aren't idolaters, in line with God's law.

As such, those who kill them have broken their own law and must be killed.
>>
>>75679156
only because of devotion of aestheticism, ie, more religious than they are
>>
>>75678271
>Macca's
I don't know why, but it bothers me when I see that.
>>
>They escaped from their homelands
Many of them are also second or third generation kids, who never knew the homeland. They can't fit in, and become reactionary like this.
>>
>>75679204
Murdering Christians and Jews is permissible in Islam if they present trouble to worshippers - like stealing atmospheric resources such as water and air
>>
>>75679117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsOBjkCyCj8
>>
>>75679156
B-b-b-but I thought sufis were the good guys!
>>
>>75679290
>driving muslims out of their homes
A true enemy of Allah, his recompense in the day of Judgement will be severe
>>
>>75679371
If people come here we expect them to be with us and share our values.

If you share the values of some other country, then you shouldn't come here. But go there instead.
>>
>>75679445
I am just roleplaying after I read some Memri comics

Islam will not rest, if space colonization became a thing tomorrow, they will follow you there 'to establish God's will'
>>
>>75679509
Despite the geocentric model of the Quran limiting it to a flat plane and seven concentric spheres, representing the 'heavens and the earth'
>>
>>75679509
When the USA had 911 we had our own little 911. Which was the murder of Pim Fortuyn in 2002 and Theo van Gogh in 2004. Which gave rise to a new wave of Dutch nationalism, which has been growing since then. And it's currently slowly but surely engulfing Dutch politics.

And I think that might also be one of the reasons why no Muslims that live here have commited a terrorist attack yet. Because mosques and other Islamic leaders, like the mayor of rotterdam, have also start sensing the urgency to protect the community.
>>
>>75679283
This is incorrect. Both the murder of nonbelievers and trying to impose Islam upon them is forbidden unless the idividual has committed murder within the community's borders or come specifically to wreak havoc and must each be judged as individuals.

It is also forbidden to kill noncombatants outside of that exception.
>>
>>75678392
>Why do kuffar get so buttblasted when Western Muslims vote for laws congruous with the Islamic faith yet don't say a word when Christians support vote for something because it "preserves Judeo-Christian principles"?
Since when do they not? People got buttblasted about the Mormon church endorsing Proposition 8 or whatever the fuck it was. Not to mention, that, in general, the younger generation especially complains about bible thumpers all the time, though these days [on 4chan at least] it's more fashionable to complain about SJWs instead; I guess beating the theist horse got boring after a while.
>>
>>75679839
The threat to Muslims here is also quite real. With Wilders having the second party. And he wants to ban the Islam.

But it has turned out non-western foreigners, like Turks and Surinamese, are actually more likely to vote for Wilders than native Dutch people. Which says a lot about the urgency those communities feel to solve the problem of radical Muslims.
>>
>>75679839
>Theo van Gogh
That actually had a big impact on many Americans, too.
We love cartoons more than we hate the Dutch. We really, really love cartoons.
>>
>>75679096
nice ability to detect sarcasm you absolute autist
>>
>>75679840
Please go back to Pakistan, you inbred goblin monster.
>>
>>75679941
They know that if they allow things they'll then have to enforce them and end up dismantling the leaders in those communities that would try and protect themselves.

Fucking over minorities to help people that refuse to fight extremism in their own community.
Wew. Worse than niggers, even.
>>
>>75680117
What is theo van goghs link with cartoons exactly?
>>
>>75680117
I didn't know he made cartoons. I thought he was a chain smoking loud mouth who made unsightly documentaries.
>>
>>75680174
I'm a third gen Scottish/Italian but if it makes you feel better I don't mind Sikhs.
>>
>>75680218
I read it three times, but I still don't get it. You lost me desu.
>>
>>75680307
Are you a convert? If you change your mind shariah demands you should be put to death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam#Execution
>>
>>75680218
>>75680358
What he's trying to say is the following, I think

>Get wilders in power
>figureheads of muslim community get removed
>this extremizes the community
>>
>>75679941
>But it has turned out non-western foreigners, like Turks and Surinamese, are actually more likely to vote for Wilders than native Dutch people. Which says a lot about the urgency those communities feel to solve the problem of radical Muslims.
Source?
>>
>>75680117
He was murdered for this video desu. But before it he was already pretty busy. And always referred to Muslims as goat fuckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL7RAn4EKPY
>>
>>75680507
https://www.nemokennislink.nl/publicaties/de-allochtone-achterban-van-geert-wilders
>>
>>75679941
>Because mosques and other Islamic leaders, like the mayor of rotterdam, have also start sensing the urgency to protect the community.
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>75677866
You're clueless. That 'everyone wants to be me' attitude of yours will get you killed

Enjoy working in an office until you die
>>
>>75680659
They are trying to build something up here. But radical Muslims are destroying everything they worked for. Plus they probably prefer to take matters into their own hands then experience a hammer approach from Wilders later.
>>
>>75680439
>wilders doesnt get in
>muslim practices grow
>dutch cave and start enforcing laws that protect extremists
>other minority community leaders get condemned by dutch and muslims for trying to protect themselves
>communities become vulnerable
>islam moves in

Or

>wilders gets in
>minorty community leaders are backed up when they defend themselves
>islam can't latch outside of it's own communities
>extremists settle down eventually
>muslim community stabilizes and begins to contribute more value than risk like most other minorities
>>
>>75677866
>They escaped from their homelands
No they expand their homelands.
>>
>>75680764
add:
Unless they just oust them. That party has it's own extremists too.
>>
>>75680659
It's pillarized society. They try to keep internal matters to themselves, whilst at the same time somehow trying not to acid everyone who just looks at their girls wrong
>>
>>75678299
>Most refugees don't want sharia.
Their children does
>>
>>75680727
Besides run of the mill messages about how they condemn terrorism and extremism what are mosques actually doing?
>>
>>75678271
You can come to my house and fuck my sister.
>>
>>75681162
Encouraging the shitheads who want MUH NEW LAWS MUH MUSLIM SUPERIORITY to go to their (parents') country of origin instead.
>>
>>75680649
I couldn't find the part where it says Turks are more likely to vote PVV than the native population, could you point out where it is?
>>
>>75678528
>Because Christians are native to this place.
Get fucked, idiot.
Do you cancerous religiousfags completely forget about the Enlightenment period? You know, that period of time which was both staunchly "heretical" and what allowed Europe to become the foundation of modern western civilisation?

Religion is a fucking cancer. It belongs in animistic tribes, not modernity.
>>
File: RefugeechildrenTerrorist.png (605KB, 610x380px) Image search: [Google]
RefugeechildrenTerrorist.png
605KB, 610x380px
>>75681000
is that the reason why they become terrorists?
>>
>>75681228
Interesting, I have only heard about the mayor of Rotterdam doing this, could you link me to some more statements, pls?
>>
>>75681162
Stop with foreign imams, from foreign countries, they take Dutch born imams instead. To get rid of the foreign influences. Tone down on the radical messages. Instead of doing everything in arabic they now turn to Dutch to make the moderate message more understandable for Muslims that were raised here, so it's harder to bullshit them with a different message from ISIS recruiters.

Work with the anti-terrorism coordinator of the Netherlands. Report people who radicalize.
>>
>>75681310
I am not religious. But it wasn't long ago that almost everyone was religious here.
>>
>>75681278
>Een minderheid van de allochtone Nederlandse bevolking steunt de PVV. Bij de Kamerverkiezingen van 2012 koos volgens het nationaal Kiezersonderzoek 11,8 procent van niet-Westerse allochtone Nederlanders stemmers voor de PVV (en 10,3 procent van de autochtone Nederlanders die stemden). Voor de komende verkiezingen is onder Antillianen de PVV favoriet en onder Surinamers is het de op twee na grootste partij. Bij de Nederlandse Turken en Marokkanen die Kantar Public, de opvolger van onderzoeksinstituut NIPO, ondervroeg stond de PVV respectievelijk op de vierde en derde plaats.
In 2012 Wilders had 1,5% more voters from non-western foreigners than natives. Wilders is favorite under carribean people. The second party under Surinamese people. And third and fourth under Turks and Moroccans.
>>
>>75677866
because they came to europe for gibs,not for the culture
>>
>>75681595
We have 13 parties by the way. So there is plenty to choose between.
>>
You guys hate women, feminism, liberals, Jews and socjus

Sharia will crush all of those things

You can't hate white women for being worthless whores and simultaneously hate the people who want to control their hypergamy and punish sluttiness
>>
>>75681595
Okay, thanks.
>“Je bedoelt, eerst de Marokkanen en nu zijn al de Antillianen in Rotterdam aan de beurt en dan wij? Welnee, wij zijn hardwerkend en onopvallend. Geert waardeert ons juist,”
Can you tell me what this means? I read another article linked at the bottom and the it also mentioned Antileans in Rotterdam.
>>
>>75682871
You mean, first the Moroccans and now the Antilleans (Carribean) in Rotterdam are next and then us? Surely not, we are hard working and inconspicuous. Geert (Wilders) actually appreciates us.
>>
>>75683314
Interesting... the poll linked in the sources showed Antilleans as the most likely to vote for Wilders. If you had to rank the migrant populations from the more likable to the least, how would you do it?
>>
>>75683473
1. Indonesians (who tend to be native Dutch or calm Asians)
2. Germans and Belgians (assimilate easy)
3. Chinese and Japanese (live in their own communities. Never bother anyone. Make our food)
3. Surinamese (native dutch speakers, usually happy, bit dumb)
4. South Europeans (neutral)
5. Anglos (dont learn the language)
6. Antilleans (native dutch speakers, often criminals raised by single moms)
7. East Europeans (criminal, ugly, hard working)
8. Turks (best muslim migrants, but nationalistic for turkey)
9. Random refugees (bunch of leeches)
10. Somalians (sit at home and do drugs all day)
11. Moroccans (criminal, annoying, their accent is horrific, they hate us)
>>
>>75677866
It's a problem of numbers. Simply put - you took in way too many of them. There are those that are genuinely fleeing persecution and Shariah in the Middle East but they aren't the majority, in general, the majority participates in those same persecutions in the Middle East.

By allowing so many Middle Easterners to immigrate you've allowed both the victims and the victimizers to come to Germany and thus perpetuate their relationship from back home.
>>
>>75677866
The thing is, as soon as the country turns to shit, the sharia people and religious hardliners will flee too.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.