[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 hour left and I could buy my booze in the supermarket.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: tenor.gif (774KB, 498x205px)
tenor.gif
774KB, 498x205px
1 hour left and I could buy my booze in the supermarket. It's closed now
>>
I am sorry hear that
>>
>>75649171
Here's a meme idea if you're looking for one: on Sundays where I live, I can't legally buy alcohol before 12p in any of the stores
>>
>>75649343
Seriously ? But the supermaket open the morning ? So you can buy stuffs and if you take alcochol, the seller will stop you ?
lel
>>
>tfw can't buy booze anywhere near me on Sunday unless it's just beer
>>
>>75649171
I have only 8 minutes left)))
>>
>>75649833
It's called dictature
>>
>tfw tomorrow theres dry law because of elections
Fuck this shithole m8
>>
>>75649171
Why such rule tbqh? They think we are retarded? Why I cannot buy booze whenever and wherever I want?
>>
>tfw cannot buy alcohol today or tomorrow
Fuck you holy spirit, fucking fraud REEEEE
>>
>his country doesn't have shops dedicated to booze
>>
>>75649171
don't you have 24/7 shops? they are in any bigger cities
>>75649343
never understood such fag laws
>>
>>75649343
Here the liquor stores (on which the state has a monopoly on) can't open at all on Sundays. Supermarkets can sell fermented drinks with up to 4.7% alcohol, so that's the strongest you can buy on a Sunday.
God forbid you could buy a bottle of wine on a Sunday, the whole nation would turn into alcoholics
>>
>>75650197
Go burn a church
>>
>>75650470
I'm in small city. I went to the supermarket few minutes ago.
I took strong belgian beer 9° and tequila

Otherwise I don't get the thing in this thread. In France we have supermakets where you can buy everthing that you want (alcoho included) and liquors stores also.

WTF is this thng here
>>75650670
>Supermarkets can sell fermented drinks with up to 4.7% alcohol

What ?
>>
>>75650936
Drinks with over 4.7% alcohol can only be sold in government-owned liquor stores. Alcopops and other pre-mixed drinks can only be sold in liquor stores no matter the alcohol content, meaning supermarkets can only sell watered down beer and cider.
>>
File: rocky.png (379KB, 509x384px) Image search: [Google]
rocky.png
379KB, 509x384px
>>75649171
>mfw I forgot
FUCK YOU SPIRIT, FUCK YOU
God damn it, I have zero food, zero non-water drinks and people coming over for beer this evening to boot.
>>
>>75651044
And you don't see a problem with that ? That's normal ? I throught nordic were very the opposite of strict, don't know the word in english. Liberated I guess
>>
>>75651144
I very much see a problem with that, but all the political parties are filled with prudes. It was just proposed that supermarkets could start selling drinks with 5.5% alcohol, and that caused a massive outrage in the parliament.
Also, Nordic countries are all massive nanny states
>>
In the US, your city or county must vote to sell alcohol. Once that's passed, beer and wine can be sold in grocery stores. I don't believe the alcohol content matters, but this may be different from state to state. Sunday mornings, nobody can sell alcohol. The liquor stores are completely closed. Beer and wine can be sold Sunday afternoon. In some places, alcohol sales stop after midnight as well. In my state, it's illegal to sell alcohol on holidays so you must buy beforehand. This was mainly done to try to stop drunk driving accidents.
>>
>>75651256
>the land of the free
My ass
>>
>>75649398
He'll stop you from buying the alcohol, not the rest of the stuff.
>>
>>75653326
>Land of free
My ass
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.