[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one of the deadliest armies on earth >defeated America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: dfg.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
dfg.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
>one of the deadliest armies on earth
>defeated America in a war
>no degeneracy`or cancer like social networks
>has nuclear weapons
>hardworking, proud patriotic population
>strong, humble and cool leaders
>no unemployment
>united under a single cause as opposed to the atomized Western societies
Why is North Korea so awesome and why do you believe the Western propaganda about them?
>>
>>75626692
>defeated America in a war
When was this? Last I checked South Korea still exists unlike South Vietnam.
>>
>>75626692
>>one of the deadliest armies on earth

Deadly how? Starved manlets with 70 year old equipment?

>>defeated America in a war

North Korea has never won a war

>>no degeneracy`or cancer like social networks

Instead they're all addicted to meth

>>has nuclear weapons

So?

>>hardworking, proud patriotic population

Productivity is lower than literally every country around it

>>strong, humble and cool leaders

Fat showoff manlet

>>no unemployment

Because of inefficiency

>>united under a single cause as opposed to the atomized Western societies

Would actually collapse if not for food aid from China and the USA
>>
>>75626850
Start thinking for yourself buddy.

They are not as bad off as propaganda tries to convince you. Would a shithole have nuclear weapons?
>So?
That's the ultimate proof that you're a real sovereign nation and smart and influential enough to acquire some.

Say what you want but North Korea is more sovereign than 90% of Europe. Those guys live poorer but they still have their dignity and don't suck Americas dick.
>>
>>75627032
>Would a shithole have nuclear weapons?
Shitholes have more incentive to develop nuclear weapons than developed countries.

Also their nukes are trash-tier. Their "h-bomb" test produced a blast so weak other countries questioned whether it had actually happened.
>>
>>75627032
>they still have their dignity
Kek.
>>
Its always a fucking German.
>>
LOL the Norks needed China to bail them out in 1950 and we killed 800,000 chinks with about 130,000 casualties ourselves.
>>
Pakistan has nukes. That's a First World nation, no?
>>
>>75627281
Source
>>
File: Korean War casualties.png (39KB, 313x747px) Image search: [Google]
Korean War casualties.png
39KB, 313x747px
>>
File: image.png (106KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106KB, 640x1136px
>>75627321
>>
>>75626692
>>defeated America in a war
ha
>>strong, humble and cool leaders
>humble
haha

solid one mate 7/10
>>
>>75627534
If you are referring to the worship and portraits, it is not orchestrated but the North Koreas do it voluntarily.

Deep inside their hearts the Kims are humble as fuck.
>>
It's a b8 thread, but it alwasy amazes me how Western autists glorify dictatorship-shitholes (like Russia for example). Guess the stronk-leader-no-degeneracy propaganda works on some people.
>>
>>75626692
North Korea defeated USA in a war? Explain? I mean I'm pretty sure if it's the Korean war North Korea lost that won, North Korea was trying to annex South Korea but USA stopped it. Also shut the fuck up you commie sucker, let's see how great they are when we nuke them so hard North Korea will become known as the Second Anime Land of Asia.
>>
>>75629210

>>75626045

I covered that in this thread. And another thing? When Nixon visited China in 1972, a lot of conservative Americans, people who'd normally be diehard McCarthyites were saying they were envious of how Chinese youth were disciplined and worked hard to build the motherland by digging ditches and picking vegetables or something while our young people were lazy slackers who smoked weed and listened to Led Zepplin.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.