[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/isr/ it's scheming time. Let's plot some shit against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (19KB, 1200x873px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
19KB, 1200x873px
/isr/ it's scheming time.
Let's plot some shit against goys
שמע ישראל
אדונאי אלוהנו
אדונה אד
>>
>>75620092
Fuck antisemitism.
I'm not surprised that (((germans))) prefer Allah
>>
>>75620438
That explains everything.
Stop blaming your failures on others.
>>
Also, Poland is the most pro-Jewish country, b t w
Your chart means nothing for those, who were there.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOAaBEeUy_I
>>
File: polish deathcamps.jpg (37KB, 597x843px) Image search: [Google]
polish deathcamps.jpg
37KB, 597x843px
>>
>>75620914
They are not. It's just that you are angry about something, and you blame it on innocent people.
I could very well blame debts on greece

>>75620943
Why the shooter isn't german?
Short memory?
>>
>>75621030
No, Greece, you must grow up.
People just hate wars.
>>
>>75621155
They will be not. I will protect these people with my chest. Just stop Greece.
>>
>>75621280
You kill one slav, ten more will arrive
>>
>>75620475
Germany should've finished you off.
>>
>>75621438
If you fuck "their" women, there will be more jews
goy logic
>>
>>75621463
They didn't. You can't kill the Jews
You can try, but you will always lose.
>>
>>75621155

What was wrong about Ashley Madison?

Adult people doing legal stuff with adult people.
>>
>>75621438
Don't breed their women. Pig iron cannot be mixed with crux steel. If you are tempted by one relieve yourself in one them but be sure to destroy them afterwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPc7o9yAo_Q
>>
>>75621553
I wouldn't be surprised if your bloodline was (((tainted)))
>>
>>75621509
I'm not talking about Jews you stupid fuck. I was talking about LARPING subhuman "white" Poles liek you
>>
>>75621594
Poles = Jews
You attack Poles, you attack Jews.
No middle ground
>>
What do Israelis and Jewish think of 4CHAN and /pol/?
>>
>>75620092
I am a greek
>>
>>75621630
Nothing. Just like what you thing about a fly pooping on your kosher sandwich. Shit happens
>>
Shit thread tbqh
>>
>>75621802
Make your own
>>
>>75621630
Israel is basically /pol/: the state
>>
>>75621802

Bad post goy
>>
>>75621825
Unilateral threads won't help the peace posting process
>>
>>75621901
>peace
more like Piss, am I rite?
>>
>>75620059
i want to marry an jewish girl and be her house pet, can you help me out?
>>
>>75621591
It is actually but that makes me hate all the more. You'd probably reject me so fuck it. I'll at least make you miserable for ever knowing happiness and having an identity.

I think you would know how we are. How it can consume us beyond madness.
>>
>>75621969
The more you fight, the more you will become what you hate
-Schlomo Mordechai
>>
File: 1483120264930.gif (993KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
1483120264930.gif
993KB, 500x238px
>>75621947
>>
>>75622048
I am hate.
>>
>>75622087
Cute, but no cigar.
Why no one country?

>>75622122
Then you will be love.
I can see it.
>>
>>75620986
Because Poles were worse than Germans
>>
>>75622087
How many of ur family did they kill during their constant terrorism since 1948 ?
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but jews are palestinians, only jewish. Palestinians are jews, only christian.
Right?

>>75622180
so much hatred for people who saved your family. Why? Is it our fate? To hate each other?
>>
>>75621901
But where will I make post-settlements?
>>
>>75622087
How does that make you feel ?
>>
>>75622187
>>
>>75622233
סוף הבדיחות
>>
>>75622252
hello Shlomo :)
>>
>>75622233
Good point
>>
>>75622228
You people killed my family

If it wasn't for subhuman Poles and Lithuanians, I would have had a much larger family, but you threw my family into mass graves before the Germans even had an opportunity to gas them.
>>
>>75622303
Nobody killed anyone. Stop projecting things
Everyone died. Because of germans.
>>
>>75622338
also, I am jewish myself. I survived because of Poles and Lithuanians. The only guilty party here are Germans. No one else
>>
>>75622387
>>75622338
Do you get paid per post or per thread?
>>
>>75622303
>blaming an entire nationality for the actions of a few

Hm sounds like something a Nazi would do
>>
>>75622527
No. But if you want a lesson in history, I can give you one. Feel free to try. If you have courage
>>
>>75622548
Don't say that. It's the result of the bad education.
Anyone who is educated, understands that the reality was much harder. Sadly, there are people who will always give a bad name for the jews
>>
>>75622548
Rather be a Nazi than a P*le

>>75622563
The history of my own family, that suffered so much in eastern Europe, even before the holocaust, that they gave up their life to live in a middle eastern dust farm (and no, they weren't religious at all).

My grand parents are still alive, they gave me all the education I need.

There is a reason all the big death camps were built in Poland and not Germany. They knew Poles would co-operate.
>>
>>75622820
I am sad to see that your knowledge was built on hatred. You say that Poles would co-operate?
But WHO built that camps there? Why Poland never co-operated with Germany? Every other country had its own Waffe, but no Poland. Why was Poland the only country to have its own division designated to help Jews (google Żegota)
Why, when Karski finally had a chance to talk with Roosevelt about Deathcamps, Roosevelt's literal reactions was "do you need more horses"?

Why, for saving a Jews in Poland the sentence was Death, while in Czech, Hungary, Netherlands, there was only slap on the wrist?

You want more? Try me.

Stop being hateful. Look at the world. Everyone is hating Jews, yet Poles aren't.
>>
>>75623008
cont. I would be more afraid of the Jews in France, to be quite honest

They always co-operated with Germans and Russia
>>
>>75623008
>Why, for saving a Jews in Poland the sentence was Death, while in Czech, Hungary, Netherlands, there was only slap on the wrist?
Because the Polish collaborator government was harsher

>Stop being hateful. Look at the world. Everyone is hating Jews, yet Poles aren't.
From my personal experience, Poles are the most unironically anti-semetic people on the planet. More than Palis, Iranians, or Germans.
>>
>>75623169
>Because the Polish collaborator government was harsher
I don't think I understand what you are trying to say.

You are implying that a person who eradicates one group would be less harsh if they eradicated another group. Okay.

>From my personal experience, Poles are the most unironically anti-semetic people on the planet. More than Palis, Iranians, or Germans.
I live in Poland for 20 years. Yes, they love memes and jokes. But if you want to live in an anti-semitic country? Go to USA, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, and last, but not least UK :)

I say it with grin, because it was the worst experience in my life.

Ask yourself, why Poland was the only country that welcomed Jews, while other countries were executing them?

The truth is more complex. Russian influence obviously had a say in certain people.

From what I gathered, the biggest rift is in the 50s. During that time, Poles were indeed killing some Jews who returned back from the war, while at the same time, some jews were responsible for the death of some of the Home Army soldiers. But apparently, there are no books about that period of time. And conveniently, we are supposed to be butthurt about each other
>>
thinking about shilling 'making your son dinner' propaganda to my mother למען הכנות
>>
>>75623767
Open yourself. Jesus christ, you are the same person. We should be celebrating our independence. We should be posting our music, our films, our culture, but instead, we are posting our butthurt. I didn't create this thread for your butthurt. Let's show some strenght
>>
(((amfu)))?
>>
>>75623400
>while at the same time, some jews were responsible for the death of some of the Home Army soldiers
Ah! There it is! The Classic Polish victim complex!

First you are holy angels that defended the Jews, then Jews and Israelis today are evil for not giving Poland all their Jewgold, then you were actually the biggest victim of the holocaust and Jews collaborated with the Nazis.

Boo hoo hoo! Poor Poland! We dindu nuffin kurwa!

At least the Germans fucking apologized.
>>
>>75624620
No, no holy angels. But you have to be blind to say that Poles bore the whole responsibility? How many French saved Jews? Do you remember the Dreyfuss affair? How many Jews were saved by Italians (lol), or Spanish, Portuguese, or Brits? They risked nothing. And they did nothing.

From your language, I see that you are linked to Polish heritage, more than I am. I understand. There is a lot of anger. But don't be stupid. Back then, everyone, literally, everyone wanted to kill us, nobody wanted to save us, and frankly, I'm surprised that we survived it. It was truly a miracle. Stop hating, and look wider. We have a second chance, let's not make the same mistakes.

Peace
>>
>>75624824
Also, Germans started the war, so they should apologize. Now, if the war didn't happen, and the Poles would kill Jews? Now then I would be angry. But it didn't happen. We only have one version of our history
>>
Ah, fuck this thread. We are always the big bad, but whenever we talk about bad things, there are politics involved.

It doesn't matter that we survived the worst
It doesn't matter that we want the best.

There are always stereotypes, and hatred.
Fuck this world, and fuck you too, anon from Israel
>>
>>75625396
You will never be pure, but your kids will be.
>>
לְקַווֹת
>>
>>75620059
I have an idea. Let's lend them money at a high interest rate. It has worked before. Goyim are too dumb to understand compound interest.
>>
>>75626699
Hahaha. Have a cookie.
I am sad that not a single israeli posted here in hebrew

I feel like Jews are obsolete
>>
>>75625140
Your victim complex is hilarious
>>
>>75626889
At least I live in a muslim-free country
Also, really? a (((german)))?
>>
>>75626999
I am a Jew
>>
>>75627056
In Germany. It's like being a Mouse in a Cat country.
>>
"/isr/"
>>
>>75627121
/ISR/
בואו נתכנס
>>
>>75627087
Germans, unlike Poles, aren't antisemitic anymore.

To be honest, I dont quiet understand why you protect the people who hate you and probably want to see you gone
>>
>>75627255
I don't understand your flag. I have dignity to not post under the flag who killed my grandparents.
But apparently, money makes wonders...
>>
>>75627314
I am sorry about your Grandparents
But times have changed, Germany has changed
Keeping the old hate wont do you any good
>>
>>75627401
I was in germany. "your" people spat at me.
I live in Poland. Everyone knows that I'm jewish. Not a single problem, everyone is nice to me.
Smell the difference. The word "smell" being the keyword. But if you like living there, more power to you. The thing is, people think it's a joke, but we seriously have a shitty life. I wanted to talk about it, but everyone here is meme-ing.
>>
>>75627494
>I was in germany. "your" people spat at me.
I dont believe you
>>
>>75627549
Well... Go outside?
Stop spending too much time on your computer?
>>
>>75620059
הייל היטלר
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.