[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Post on a board with flags >Everyone completely ignores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1065 - cMiMck0.png (116KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1065 - cMiMck0.png
116KB, 402x398px
>Post on a board with flags
>Everyone completely ignores what I say
>"Le Poo in Le Loo xD"

*sigh* Why isn't there an option to change flags? Where can I find a proxy/vpn that works?
>>
>>75619625
/pol/ and /sp/ ran all the flag jokes in the ground desu. There all stale at this point, /int/ humour has originality anymore
>>
>>75619625
*no
>>
>post on a containment board for 14-year-old redditors
>expect wit
stupid poopyhead
>>
>>75619625
It's actually "Ze Pooooo in Le Loooxxxddd"

Thank you, come again
>>
>>75619625
Same. Everything we say is filtered through the "americans are retarded and easily triggered" filter.
I used to use vpn in the past and it is funny how attitudes change depending on the flag. Nobody really cares what you say on this board. It is all about flag autism
>>
>Why isn't there an option to change flags?
No idea. Why don't you ask the poo in your loo? xD
>>
File: 1494171294140.jpg (306KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1494171294140.jpg
306KB, 1200x1195px
>>75619979
poor yankie
>>
>>75619625
Every board with flags is complete garbage. The more anonymous a board gets the better it is, that's how it's always been, it's why when people used to care they would bully tripfaggots into leaving
>>
>>75619625
If you haven't figured out how to have a serious conversation on 4chan yet, then it's likely you never will.

Most of the time people respond to shitposting with shitposting, and as flag based shitposting requires the least effort possible while still targetting them in particular, it's the general go to on these sorts of boards. If you're still getting shitposted at while trying to be serious, then it's likely that your ideas are so bad people are just mistaking them for shitposts. Work on that, pls.
>>
Imagine posting with with an (((Israeli))) flag.
>>
>>75619625
Because I see the flag and it honestly reminds me of a puckering anus. I can't help it at this point.
>>
>>75620749
How is it?
>>
>>75620749
...and dehumanising Slavs with such persistence and brutality that they don't even dare reply to your posts. Shekel-sifter.
>>
>>75620749
Worse, imagine being a dirty fucking kike.
>>
File: 1473118139211.png (60KB, 1420x626px) Image search: [Google]
1473118139211.png
60KB, 1420x626px
This might explain it.
>>
>>75620749
Hallo, (((Jude)))
>>
>>75619625
It's like real life. People only care about who you are not what you do.
>>
>>75620827
slavs (russians 2bh) are easy to spot without flags due to their poor english.
>>
>>75619625
Shut the fuck up, install toilets in every house in the country and convert every single muslim in India back to Hinduism..then you will be respected.
>>
>>75620845
lol
>>
>>75620903
How about Koreans?
>>
>>75620903
same goes for Americans btw
>>
>posts
>le poo in le loo muzzzzlims
>>
>>75621212
>shits on the road
>gets droned
>>
>>75621092
not sure, not too many korean flags here. in general, foreign posters make the same common mistakes. so when I see an OP that starts with "how do you think.." it is obviously a non-anglo flag, don't even need to check.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.