[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you a nationalist? You know the race and ethnicity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Shutterstock_Questions_Image.jpg (325KB, 1000x862px) Image search: [Google]
Shutterstock_Questions_Image.jpg
325KB, 1000x862px
Why are you a nationalist?

You know the race and ethnicity along with the culture matter more than a country. Borders move too, through ages.
>>
>>75618616
fuck borders
>>
>>75618616
>You know the race and ethnicity along with the culture matter more than a country.

Ehh, no?

All of the above are meaningless if your country is shit.
>>
File: globalization1.jpg (62KB, 1190x1540px) Image search: [Google]
globalization1.jpg
62KB, 1190x1540px
>>75618616
thats why I advocate globalism over narrow-minded nationalism
>>
>>75618952
>tfw no interstellar empire in our lifetimes because we aren't politically globalized yet

but at least some internet memers are happy about not having to see brown people
>>
>>75618616
because I hate other ethnicities
>>
>>75618952
fug the borgisie :DDD
>>
>>75618616
because it gives me a solid reason to hate people, fucking syrians i ma rape my self a turban bitch
>>
I'm not, though. I want this dumpster country to be colonized by anglos/germanics so that they would radically subvert our pervasive degenerate culture with a civilized mindset.
>>
>>75619326
this wont work
>>
>>75619066
You know what? This might actually be a good thing. The United States of America should settle on Mars. A more fitting place for Yanks and Mexicans amirite?
>>
Greeks are better than other humans
>>
>>75618616
I'm a parochialist, like 90% of Italians. Nobody but leftist cucks here give a shit about the Italian nation, nationalism is shit made up by people with no actual culture
>>
>>75619760
The colour definitely fits you.
>>
>>75618616
I'm not a nationalist because Italy is an artificial country that shouldn't exist. City states when
>>
>>75620179
>Italy during city states time
>center of Western culture and economy, home of the greatest scientists, artists and most fearsome generals of Europe

>Italy after unification
>culturally irrelevant, shit economy that only started getting good after Americans artificially injected shitton of liquidity and fizzles out after 20 years, barely any important scientists (which all emigrated to America or Germany anyway), army is the laughingstock of the world
>>
File: 1481451103314.jpg (20KB, 399x489px) Image search: [Google]
1481451103314.jpg
20KB, 399x489px
>>75620384
I HOPE YOU'RE BURNING IN THE HOTTEST FIRES OF HELL GARIBALDI
>>
>>75620179
city states are great

but they will hardly work with globalisation. they were used for isolation (from haos and void) but now youre isolated from what?
>>
>>75620529
Garibaldi was just a loose cannon, the real culprit are the Anglos which wanted a puppet to help them fight their wars in the Mediterranean and hold back French colonialism in the area, and the Savo*a
>>75620619
Isolated from undesirable people, while still trading and communicating with the rest of the world. Singapore, Monaco and Hong Kong are pretty successful as city states in an era of globalization
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.