[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you park your expensive car in the middle of the ghetto and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: rape-culture-banner.jpg (83KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
rape-culture-banner.jpg
83KB, 750x350px
If you park your expensive car in the middle of the ghetto and it gets stolen people would rightfully call you an idiot, how is this different from "rape culture"
>>
In Germany, one's honor is the same as an expensive car. German "logic", everyone

Hegel is spinning in his grave
>>
>>75578137
why are you posting this on an imageboard for weeaboos and other losers?

Who's opinion were you hoping to change?
>>
>people rape because they weren't taught not to
lol
>>
File: 1452724370969.png (11KB, 356x376px) Image search: [Google]
1452724370969.png
11KB, 356x376px
>>75578507
>Who's opinion were you hoping to change?
I-I don't know either 2bh
>>
>>75578137
>women
>logic
>>
They teach people not to steal and murder but some people still do. Clearly a failure of the education system.
>>
>>75578137
>your body and its labour (sex, in this case)
>the same as property
ancapper detected
>>
>>75578426
>>75578716
it's just the same concept ffs
at some places bad things are more likely to happen to you, you don't have to provoke your luck just because these things wouldn't happen in a fairy land where nobody commits crime
>>
>>75578817
>get used to it: the post
>>
In my experience even women don't take the stupid rape culture argument seriously
>>
>>75578848
more like common sense
>>
File: 1479524895627.jpg (66KB, 543x549px) Image search: [Google]
1479524895627.jpg
66KB, 543x549px
>>75578866
>men don't take it seriously
>women don't take it seriously
Then...Who is behind it all?
>>
>>75578971
Suits who fund a few crazy women to make Buzzfeed videos and pull in ad revenue from angry men.
>>
>>75578137
You might be an idiot but the other guy is still a fucking thief. That's the point. The core problem is that shitheads exist, and the blame is first and foremost on them for causing the problem. Idiots failing to account for shitheads being shitty are a derivative problem.
>>
>>75578137
It is not.

People would call you an idiot, but that people are retards that also make the same mistake of blaming the victim.

You have the right to park your expensive car wherever you want to if the law allows it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.