[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Cunt 2. Was the Communist Manifesto required reading for your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1495409760882.jpg (143KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1495409760882.jpg
143KB, 1024x683px
1. Cunt
2. Was the Communist Manifesto required reading for your school?

Flag, Yes for Highschool and College...
>>
>>75578068
fuck off dirty commie scumbag.
>>
>>75578068
Sweden
No.
We never even discussed the crimes of communism. It was always about le ebil nazes.
>>
>>75578068
no but I read it in high school and it really helped me define my political views
>>
>>75578068
I read it on my own when I was a teenager and it hadn't aged well at all.
>>
>>75578068
>1. Cunt
Flag
>2. Was the Communist Manifesto required reading for your school?
No. Why? Why would anyone make kids read this thing? Especially in US.
Not that CM is bad, just it's not as brilliant as the rest of Marx's heritage.
>>
>>75578068
Brazil
Not in high school, but it was a requirement in college. I had read it by myself when i was a teenager, tho.
>>
>>75579603
>Why would anyone make kids read this thing?

It's an easy to read and also a good entry level politics book.
>>
>>75578068
This pick is so sad. Just look at him. How he hold this book, how weak his rised fist looks like how empty and hopeless his face is. This is a man who has nothing and all in heam scream weakness. His only escape from this are dreams about diffrent world where no one hold him down and he is ready to trow his worthless life for this illusion. Executing him on site would be an act of mercy.
>>
>>75580261
Probably you're right. It's good for an entry level, but there are some other books that go this way, like "Principles of communism"
>>
Flag
Not hs but seeing the lefty shit they're shilling in this university I'm in I'm going to be changing courses soon
>>
>>75580527
I forgot that mobileposting in Argentina gives you a uruguayan flag
I'm argentinian
>>
>>75578068
No and it's literally useless if you want to know about Marxism and commies. It's designed to be basically an extremely accessible call-to-arms for proles, it really doesn't give you anything except some vague outline of ideas and political motivation.

It's worth reading once or twice and maybe analysing it but not in school.
>>
>>75580469
As much as i like the "Principles of communism" for its clarity, i think that the manifesto is a really better book in general. Like, even being made as a pamphlet, its lyrical style is so wonderful that kids could learn more from it than from the Engels' book, idk.

I would love to see kids reading "The Condition of the Working Class in England", tho. It's such a good book for a history class.
>>
They should make mein kampf required reading as well. It's better to talk about this than ignore or ban it.
>>
>>75578068
No really.

But we had to read Das Kapital in the Economics major.
>>
flag
not directly, just bits and pieces here and there in geography, sociology, philosophy and history classes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.