[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>UK election debate, question on terrorist attacks and manchester

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: q2btqae5bdlx.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
q2btqae5bdlx.png
17KB, 900x900px
>UK election debate, question on terrorist attacks and manchester
>UKIP dude: "why don't you call the problem by its name? it's islamic extremism
>All audience is booing at him

What did they mean?
>>
Do you have aids yet?
>>
I was going to give you a serious answer until I saw the trip
>>
>>75574932
That he is correct but the UK is under constant siege by muslims and therefore the guiris do not want to provoke them.
>>
>>75574932
>name
taking the namefagging a little bit seriously, eh, mariquita?
>>
I wish Trump would do the same. He pussied out and didn't call out the problem when he was in Saudi Arabia, like a big fat pussy.
>>
>>75574948
Why do brittish people love islam so much? All british tourists in here love to go to the muslim stores and streets, they're fascinated
>>
>>75574932
they didnt wanna join your alt-right shitfest and flame war.
>>
>>75574932
The first victim of these terrorist attacks are the muslims. Never forget this.
>>
>>75575000
Tbh, the whole world sold their souls to saudi arabia.
They are legit evil, everyone knows it but nobody can do anything about it.

>>75575221
this.
>>
File: 463562345.jpg (79KB, 570x1006px) Image search: [Google]
463562345.jpg
79KB, 570x1006px
Probably because he defined it as Islamic, when it's extremism of all kinds.
A lot of the older UK population still remembers the IRA.
>>
>>75575000
>>75575443
Oil is the most valuable resource in the world, they got everyone by the balls. Honestly the Brits have a lot to do with the rise of middle eastern terrorism.
>>
>>75575575
>when it's extremism of all kinds.
No, it's Islamic. It might have been extremism of all kinds in the past, but right now it's islamic.
Nationalism, fascism and comunism suck too.

>>75575595
>Honestly the Brits have a lot to do with the rise of middle eastern terrorism
Yeah? How so?
Interventionism, I suppose.
Yeah, that was a major cock up, but if Obama hadn't pulled out from Iraq there would be no ISIS today.
>>
>>75575783
>British empire restricting oil
>the British mandate(worst thing to happen to the Middle East)

The British empire basically planted the seeds for the Israel-Palestine conflict, hezbollah controlling Lebanon, and the Syrian civil war. The US government just finished what they started
>>
>>75575938
major cock up.
>>
>>75576018
It's a shame, the rise and fall of Islam is pretty tragic. Unfortunately the Mongols came, British empire happened, and US intervention
>>
>>75575938
>>75576103
>Hurf durf I just got done reading Chomsky
>>
The audience was in Cambridge, which is a very left leaning city. Also UKIP are seen as in vogue to hate, so there was bound to be a negative reaction.
>>
>>75574932
kill yourself tripfag
>>
>>75574932
He is right. I still think UKIP is retarded as a whole.
>>
>>75575783
They also supported the rise of Osama Bin Laden and his lads
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.