[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posters you recognize: >that one pagan-larping Dane that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Maitland-Ward.jpg (162KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Maitland-Ward.jpg
162KB, 1080x1080px
Posters you recognize:

>that one pagan-larping Dane that keeps spamming Varg along with stupid threads, gets BTFO in every single one of them yet comes back every time
>that Russian NEET posting under German flag
>French and Aussie haplpogroup autists that take everything seriously and almost cry in every thread when someone disagrees with them
>that "Polish" Swede patriotic-shitposting everytime someone says something bad about Poland
>that self-hating cuck posting under Polish flag, spamming some anti-polish images
>that commie Italian
On top of my head.
>>
this faggot who makes "/int/ posters you recognize" threads in order to see if someone else mentions him
>>
>>75574666
u seem mad satan
>>
this faggot who makes "/int/ posters you recognize" threads in order to see if someone else mentions him
>>
>That one guy from png.
>>
>>75574594
>honoring namefags.
if you want quirky e-celeb personalities go to ribbit
>>
>>75574594
I think you mean
>French and Polish haplpogroup autists that take everything seriously and almost cry in every thread when someone disagrees with them
>>
>>75574831
spotted the aussie haploshit autist
we're only short on the french fag posting pictures of his neet face
>>
>that one autistic canadian poster
>>
>>75574594
That slovakian eternally butthurt with southern euros.
>>
>>75574594
forgot the Antifa Slovak
>>
>>75574961
vero
>>
>>75574594
Ruskie in Australia spamming with slavic brotherhood.
>>
none, I despise you all.
>>
>>75574594
>>French and Aussie haplpogroup autists that take everything seriously and almost cry in every thread when someone disagrees with them

Haploposting, best posting
>>
>that fat and dumb american
>>
that one Australian who always makes really good posts and everyone thinks he's cool
>>
>>75576933
I know one poster like that but he is actually Italian
>>
That paki with amazing posts who is really based
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.