[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invaded us three times >stole our corn, cowboys, poinsettias,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15

>invaded us three times
>stole our corn, cowboys, poinsettias, etc and called them their own
>made their illegal immigrants declare independence from us
>stole half of our country
>helped France the first time they tried to invade us
>helped our dictator in charge for over 30 years because he gave them all our resources
>tried to install a new dictator when we fought the one above
>took advantage of our poor for centuries, giving them special allowances in order to make them go there and work on the rail network, farms, etc
>blame us for the fact that they invited those mexicans over centuries
>biggest consumers of drugs in the planet, and drugs are cultivated in south america so they NEED to go through mexico
>declare the “war on drugs” because they are puritan retards spreading their cancer around the world, and in the process mostly jail blacks and the mexicans they invited in a disproportionate manner, to the point they became the country with the most prisoners in the world
>make us start a war because they can't either stop consuming drugs nor legalize
>70% of the arms cartels have come from USA
>ask us to deport central americans; and then proceed to blame the central american immigration on us even when we deport more than 90% of them; to then pretend we not only don't deport them but help them reach the US because we are evil; while saying we are hypocrites because we do deport them. At the same time
>use their global media to talk shit about us and create shit stereotypes
>made us their slave labor with nafta
>blame us for nafta as if it was a bad thing for them even though they gained over 4.2 million jobs because of it; obtained cheap things, while making our gdp per capita stagnate and destroyed our agriculture with their subsidized corn
>export their shit food culture and sugar infested garbage here

>hurr durr, poor americans have to deal with mexicans
>hurr durr, being right next to USA was the best thing that could have ever happened to mexico
>>
>>75565566
Callate pinche mongolo pendejo. Beaner genocide when?
>>
AYO HOL UP
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 300x366px
>>
>>75565566
How fast can we develop nukes?
>>
>>75565566
They also forced the whole of latin america to loan money from them incredibly high interest rates in the 70's and caused the lost decade. We could have reached southern europe development If it werent for them.
>>
File: e5f.jpg (54KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
e5f.jpg
54KB, 499x499px
>>75565566
deal with it you native american faggot. You're lucky we didn't take all of Mexico and kill you all
>>
>>75565593
Soon
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>75565726
Proofs?
>>
File: maekstink.png (7KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
maekstink.png
7KB, 248x203px
All the points OP is making are not addressed by the burgers.
>>
Every time
>>
>>75565889
I know in you american "schools" dont teach shit but there are these thing called history books where you can find this information, i know you might have a hard time reading from paper, just like Donald but then again, theres this British invention called internet that you can use for more stuff thsn just 4chan and fox news
>>
File: zJJJIg9[1].jpg (513KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zJJJIg9[1].jpg
513KB, 768x1024px
Kek mexican butthurt is strong
They are so cute
It is funnier to read this while imagining someone like this guy
>>
>>75566111
>implying someone would read that autism especially considering we all know the tl;dr version
>>
Americans barely know their own history...

Of course they will never see what their Kingdom of Satan did to the rest of the globe.

Hey, gringos de merda, do you want to see what your filthy government is capable of?

Stay tuned to the Philippines situation. Assad 2.0.
>>
MUH POINSETTIAS
>>
Uma delicia
>>
everything you just said is fucking retarded OP, i bet you're not trolling though which is worse lol
>>
>>75565566
Based México, kill those fucking güeros
>>
China and Russia will get you, americanos do caralho, just wait until 2030 when china's dollar reserve get big enough to literally break your currency like the french did to you during the gold-dollar standard's final stand.

You motherfuckers.
>>
>>75566566
>everything you just said is fucking retarded OP
How come?
>>
>>75566566
he just spoke the truth
>>
File: Trump-Surprised[1].jpg (49KB, 1200x514px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Surprised[1].jpg
49KB, 1200x514px
>>75566566
are you seriously going to take the bait and try to explain these sudacas that they are retarded?
>>
>>75565566
Mexico is a good country
sad what happens there, Mexicans are proud people
one day things will get better
CHI's are still retard yanks but I have some sympathy for their situation
>>
>>75566638
OP makes perfect sense
>>
>>75565632
You couldn't develop the wheel on your own, mestizo subhuman
>>
>>75566638
he just can't and you neither
>>
>>75566619
Expect to see either a highly revisionist point of view or just plain ignorance. Not to say that OP isn't biased, but it's hard to argue against several of his points (it is actually a pasta).
>>
>>75566665
Keep in mind that the "americans" you see posting shit about México and trump pics are CHI's
>>
>>75566679
I know is pasta, and I know some of those points are very arguable, but most of it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>75566638
You know the U.S.Americans are sudacas too, right?
>>
Funny how Americans are sheep.

The deep state doing a good work, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get the red pill and be pro-US.

IMPOSSIBLE. You are literally the status quo, the reason of the decadency of the west and such.

That's why anti-americanism is on the rise.
>>
File: 1430195319050.jpg (28KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1430195319050.jpg
28KB, 324x291px
>mfw a mexihead paid the cartel his entire life savings of 200,000 pesos (approx. $2.99) and sold 5 of his 18 siblings into sex slavery so he could use the only computer in a 300 mile radius for 5 minutes to make this post but his fat, greasy fingers couldn't type the captcha properly and he ended up going over his allotted amount of time and was beheaded and some kind cartel member decided to type in the captcha properly and make the post for him out of pity after they were done disposing of his headless corpse
>>
you guys should time these threads better.
>>
>>75566722
you can look at it from Nietzsche's perspective in that a strong imperial power to unite the West and dominate the globe was his wet dream

the average american is just a sheep as you said, they serve no purpose but to carry on the wishes of the uberman elite.
>>
>>75566785
What do you mean?
>>
>>75566785
Also, Wednesday-Thursday are shit if you want to reach the latam audience.
>>
The right play here is to not play the game. Let's remain neutral. Developed nations are destabilizing. We just have to wait.
>>
>>75566802
1am thursday night?

>>75566814
why?
>>
>>75566887
It's not even 1:00am anywhere in America yet
>>
>>75566887
Don't know really, but it's consistent. You make a thread on a monday just saying "spic" and it reaches limit within 2 hours.
>>
>>75566887
10pm where I am, made this thread at 9 I think
>>
File: 1486178819509.jpg (719KB, 3300x1619px) Image search: [Google]
1486178819509.jpg
719KB, 3300x1619px
related
>>
>>75566486
Why are you posting a pic of your uncle, Juan?
>>
What day do I have to post on for cholas to make fun of me on /int/
>>
>>75566677
>using "le mestizo" as an insult
what did the chicano mean by this?
>>
Fuck america
>>
File: 1490750858638.png (55KB, 852x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1490750858638.png
55KB, 852x1256px
>>75566743
>tfw an american attempts to banter someone

Kill yourself you autistic faggot.
>>
File: 011569700070.jpg (25KB, 333x300px) Image search: [Google]
011569700070.jpg
25KB, 333x300px
>>75566957
>saying "spic" and it reaches limit within 2 hours
that's /int/ for you
>>
America needs to be ended. This stupid settler-colonial shithole has been fucking the world for too long.
>>
>>75566977
>10 pm
are you on the other side of san diego?
i visited there once, went to see the wall, saw some mexicans on the other side. so cool
>>
>>75567118
Sinaloa, it's 11pm now.

Never been to the US.
>>
>>75567136
wtf paul don't be hating on us
>>
>>75567219
It's pasta, Thomas.

I didn't author it.
>>
>>75567250
i forgive you
>>
File: fella.jpg (40KB, 1211x161px) Image search: [Google]
fella.jpg
40KB, 1211x161px
>>75567264
Been on my computer since April 4
>>
Texas declared independence at the same time as a couple of other Mexican regions in response to more centralization of the country's government; it wasn't an American conspiracy as far as I've heard.

>stole our corn
Corn was already beig farmed on this side of the continent long before the Spanish arrived.

>stole our cowboys
I'll admit to this. Mexico had cowboys when Shakespeare was still alive. Idk if we even had them in the 1700s.

Mexico needs to get a better media presence or write some cowboy epics from its early colonial history though. Even Ghana has a movie industry, c'mon.

>Helped France the first time they tried to invade
When was this?

>took advantage of us
>blame us
This is a fight within the USA over the labor economy, with different Americans on different sides (except for Republican leadership which both loves slave labor AND loves blaming Mexicans for coming here to be slaves).

It does suck that our image of Mexicans, made in this fight, has become a strong part of the overall image of Mexico in the wider world.

The drug war shit is retarded, yeah we should just legalize it for the sake of stability. Don't pretend that the scum narcos aren't from Mexico though, despite our hand in giving them opportunity for power.
>>
>>75567325
>>
>>75567471
I didn't deny that a lot of Americans broke Mexican law settling in Texas. I'm saying that the declaration of an independent republic didn't happen in a vacuum.
>>
>>75566743
Cant tell if a weak banter attempt or the regular amerishart delution
>>
>>75567325
>Mexico needs to get a better media presence or write some cowboy epics from its early colonial history though. Even Ghana has a movie industry, c'mon.
What the fuck? Our poorly written telenovelas are a hit in all southamerica and even Netflix, Cuaron and Iñiarritu are basically the epitome of film arts in this decade

We have a rich film history, just look for Mexico's film golden era, and if you're horny cine de ficheras

Fuck, how can you, tasteless and cultureless fuck even claim such statements?
>>
File: 1492049099297.jpg (21KB, 260x295px) Image search: [Google]
1492049099297.jpg
21KB, 260x295px
>>75570715
>>75570801
Really hate your retarded way to bump your threads, you had ours to reply to them but decided to do it until it was about to die.
>>
>>75565632
You were about 3 years away when you stopped in the 60s, so maybe 5 if you aren't lazy.
>>
>>75571004
I didnt start this shitfest tho byt thanks, i love it how americans get flustered then they act friendly, its hillarious
>>
>>75565566
>Fuck America america worst country in the world we will have revenge
>Emigrates to America

why are third-worlders so dumb
>>
Maybe if Mexicans were White we would care.
>>
>>75566128
Nothing says I'm full of shit like telling someone to read a book without being able to name a relevant book on the subject you're arguing about
>>
>>75565566
Wow, I'm sure this isn't completely one-sided at all.
>>
>>75572794
It's almost as if America has always been a bad thing towards Mexico except for that one time when they did nothing because they were in the middle of a civil war, and the bad side of America still managed to send troops into Mexico helping France once again.

>>75567325
>>Helped France
>When was this?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastry_War
Americans blockaded our ports

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_intervention_in_Mexico
Later 2000 confederates would fight alongside France.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.