[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Texans so conceited? They think they're better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: untitled.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
Why are Texans so conceited? They think they're better than everyone and don't even realize the rest of the US exists outside of them. It's even worse if you're from another part of the South because they claim everything for themselves that's really part of your culture. They claim barbecue like it's -their- thing and not a southern thing.

Texas is worse than California. It's worse than New Yorkers with pizza. At least New Yorkers don't think no where else has pizza. Texans literally think Barbecue doesn't exist outside of Texas.

What is the most conceited part of your country?
>>
>What is the most conceited part of your country?
Texas
>>
Imagine a city whose golden age has long passed, imagine it to be genuinely poor, with an industry destroyed by decades of econimal mismanagement and old architecture/landmarks destroyed and replaced by mid-century-style grey housing projects. Imagine its original population driven out and replaced. With crime running rampant and a weak and broke muncipal authority. No, I'm not talking about Detroit. Imagine now this city to be the capital of Germany that is full of arrogant inhabitants and you get Berlin.
>>
Quebec by a fucking mile followed by Alberta
>>
Texas is the only part of the south with any culture.
t. yank.
>>
ontario
>>
>>75563040
I tell everyone not to vacation here. I thought pizza was to Chicago like BBQ is to Texas. New York City has world class restaurants period. Outside of national parks, California is garbage tbqhwy senpai.
>>
>>75563313
This but I'd say Ontario and Alberta are on par.
>>
>>75563061
eeyyy lmemao
>>
>>75563040
I'd say people from Massachusetts are the most conceited, but they have a right to be.
>>
>>75563338
>>75563338
That's why most Southerners go to Houston for work.

t. knower
>>
>>75563338
>>75563554
This is why no one likes you you conceited worse-than-Yanks
>>
>>75563338
The South is the only part of the USA with any culture
>>
>The South is the only part of the USA with any culture

Aww thanks, y'all!

t. where the cotton grows
>>
>>75563572
He's not wrong. Texas has a better economy than Mexico, but then California dwarfs the two. Georgia and Florida do pretty well for themselves as well. The way I see it, this is the only reason to live here. Even Louisiana is more worth visiting for mardi gras.
>>
>>75563678
This is the cringe worthy stuff that makes me embarrassed to live here. Cotton grows all along the south. Furthermore, who wants to watch cotton grow?
>>
>>75563900
If it so embarrassing, the leave. Move to a culturally bankrupt place life california, or soulless new england. The only other place that has a nice culture is hawaii. I live in Missouri, the literal crossroads of the midwest, south and west. The South has a nice, comfy character that I wish we had here.
>>
>>75564022
Nothing wrong with New England my dude.
>>
>>75564022
>If it so embarrassing, the leave.
This is the real problem with the south, everyone has this attitude, you can't criticize the south , if there's a problem just leave, no one wants to improve themselves.

Doesn't matter what it is
"Wish you guys would throw your trash in the trash can and not litter all over the fucking place"
"Ay mayne ya godda problem withit, leave"

"Wish people would stop leaving massive stinky poopoos in the bathroom and not flushing"
"Hey man, you don't HAVE to use the bathroom, you know?"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.