[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm interested in traveling to Iceland. I know I would want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1371623640211.jpg (32KB, 463x600px) Image search: [Google]
1371623640211.jpg
32KB, 463x600px
I'm interested in traveling to Iceland. I know I would want to visit the Reyka distillery (I work in a liquor store) to see what they do different with their vodka, but I am also interested in whatever metal scene there might be there. Any one got suggestions on what time of the year I should go?
>>
Probably wasn't the best timing to start this thread in the middle of the night for Iceland. Oops.
>>
iceland is gay country
>>
>>75563060
What, like the country itself sucks to you?
>>
>>75561414
reyka is fucking gods water m8
>>
>>75561414
You can go to austurvöllur in good weather and sit with some guys that look like metalheads all people of all types like getting fucked on alcohol when the weather is good
>>
>>75565350
It definitely is. I didn't think such a good thing could end up in Idaho, where I live.

>>75565389
That sounds like my jam.
>>
>>75565419
Their goal is to become a big brand like finlandia or smirnoff
Btw a bottle in idaho is probably half the price of a bottle here
>>
>>75565439
I can believe that. I wouldn't buy it by the bottle there any way. I still don't understand how smirnoff is such a big brand. It tastes terrible.
>>
>>75565504
Literally watered down corn ethanol
But yeah I usually just drink moonshine because its way cheaper
>>
>>75565557
True, and a lot of the time, the flavour seems to be better. I have had a few of the Idaho shines. If you ever see a bottle from Twisted Still, that is really worth checking out.
>>
File: IMG_2896.jpg (336KB, 1080x1621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2896.jpg
336KB, 1080x1621px
>>75565586
>Twisted Still,
Mhm googling it
>>
>>75565628
I'll be surprised if you find anything. The only Idaho shine I saw with a website is 8 Feathers.
>>
>>75565419
What's wrong with Idaho? I'm considering trying to find work in Boise because Washington is too expensive and full of yuppies.
>>
>>75565682
Is it made with corn or potatoes? Never tried anything but sugar shines
>>
>>75565729
Boise is a great area. You might have better luck in the surrounding areas like Caldwell or Nampa. I live in Twin Falls, which is eh. If you want great benefits and decent pay tho, you gotta go with government jobs. dhr.idaho.gov has a shit tonne of openings in the Boise area.

>>75565738
Depends on the brand. Most use corn, but I think Teton and Idaho distillery do potato.
>>
>>75565795
Why Caldwell/Nampa?
>>
>>75565835
Lower rent that can offset the commute cost.
It's not really that big of an area. Though honestly if you can afford it, living in Meridian is the best. I guess it would really depend on what type of housing you would prefer.
>>
>>75561414
Thurston?
>>
>>75568099
Nah
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.