[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Indonesia bully these people so much? Why can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1200px-Location West Papua.png (178KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Location West Papua.png
178KB, 1200x600px
Why does Indonesia bully these people so much? Why can't Protestants just live in peace?
>>
Because they are the niggers of ASEAN and we love selling their gold to you. (Ignore my flag I'm an Indonesian on VPN)

To be real they are better off living in primitive huts wearing penis sheaths, life in Jakarta is hard and competitive and the new hardliner muslim revival isn't helping the situation. The ones who want independence are just some dudes who think they are smartypants after getting a scholarship to europe/usa and think they can magically fix the corrupt mentality of the newly civilized papuans (Papuan leaders are just as, or even more corrupt than Javanese) and lead the people to prosperity that equal Jakartans.

Long story short I want Suharto back
>>
>>75558195
Just let them have a referendum
>>
>>75557505
we do fucktard, but what are they doing next?

chimping, tribal war, and burning non-christian prayer
true story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4vHgfYl2jI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwVQsh2YEyM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihTWTu1lgTA
>>
File: clan war.png (13KB, 372x67px) Image search: [Google]
clan war.png
13KB, 372x67px
>>75559198
>>
>>75559198
Just let them go and join New Guinea and kill each other in peace
>>
>>75559616
PNG even don't want them
last news, locals in PNG shooshed out our papuan tribal just because an our papuan illegaly crossed to PNG
>>
>>75559198
>we do
Ahem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlyHGjnuo4Y
>>
>>75562590

My tax money goes to building them roads and subsidizing their ship cargo routes, if they aren't grateful for being Indonesians by now I don't know what kind of heathen god are they worshipping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xibrSgbJx0w
>>
>>75562911
Maybe they seek the freedom to raise their flag, their use of the right of self-determination, to have control on their resources.

By the way, are the most wealthy people of West Papua locals or islanders from the Island of Java ?
>>
come on you daun-bangsat-tengik bajingan-keparat why dont you just leave us alone. Please?
>>
>>75558195
lel Based Tukino
>>
>>75557505
probably trying to replace the native population with indos before australia starts trying to chip away at their possessions again
west papua will probably be first, bali second, they can't stop it
>>
File: demblingyo.png (65KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
demblingyo.png
65KB, 275x183px
>nigger gonna nig
>>
I hope they get out before the Indos go full Saudi.
>>
>>75564099
>before australia starts trying to chip away at their possessions again west papua will probably be first, bali second, they can't stop it
what?
>>75564264
i hope they genocide all christians
>>
>>75564264
They've been full-retard in places like Aceh for a while now, just that by and large Indonesia is so globally irrelevant that no one really gives a shit.
Basically Indonesia spends most of its time trying to stop the whole debacle from spinning apart and killing each other to really notice anyone else.
>>
>>75557505
West Papua environment and ecosystems are faring much better than East Papua ecosystems and environment.
PNG just lets Australian miners fuck up their ecosystems
West Papua has some of the most pristine locations on the planet such as Raja Ampat and surrounding islands and peninsulas

I would love to travel to West Papua one day (once I'm not a poorfag)
but before that, I need to save up to be able to afford to travel to godtier locations in my own bloody province like Fiordland and Stewert island. I haven't even seen a kiwi, kea, whale, or dolphin, etc in my entire life for Christ's sake. (My parents were poorfags that couldn't afford me to go on school trips to places like Fiordland).
>>
>>75558919
>Just let them have a referendum
You're dealing with people that unironically believe some faggot met an angel in a desert, seven heavens, all that Genesis bullshit and other imbecilities. Do you really expect them to be reasonable?
>>
File: sukarno.jpg (43KB, 450x403px) Image search: [Google]
sukarno.jpg
43KB, 450x403px
The commies were right
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.