[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that the US actually got it right on guns and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0407.jpg (69KB, 675x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.jpg
69KB, 675x674px
Can we all agree that the US actually got it right on guns and free speech and the rest of the west jumped the progressive shark on those issues when they were at the height of their popularity?
>>
File: 1457401844087.jpg (8KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
1457401844087.jpg
8KB, 249x238px
>>
>>75522352
We got free speech
And guns
Mostly
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>75522352
I'll make a different observation, that Americans are so mixed and mud-blooded that even their "white" nationalists are just insecure LARPing mongrels and inbred degenerates desperate for any sense of identity and pride to cling towards.
>>
>>75522564
I'm anti-nationalist (I'm a literal communist) but I support the second amendment. The proletariate needs to be armed to be able to defend itself from oppression and injustice.
>>
>>75522615
Day of the rope
t. Nordfront
>>
>>75522352
Yes.
>>
>>75522541
>can't carry a gun concealed
>can't have any of the really good firearms
>can't buy a knee mortar and then go around shelling feral hogs
>>
>>75524272
Norwegians can own ARs and shit though.
>>
File: nightcrawler.jpg (4KB, 217x250px)
nightcrawler.jpg
4KB, 217x250px
>>75522352
What about the rights to sell sex toys in Alabama, selling booze in supermarkets and teaching science especially Darwinism in schools?

p.s. i smell southie hicks in this thread.
>>
When was the last time Americans used firearms to protest an abusive government? The Whiskey rebellion? I don't understand this meme
>>
>>75522352
There are dozens of countries that in actual practice have more free speech than the United States. In terms of economic and social mobility/freedom, literally have the world is ahead of it. Even a lot of absolute shitholes.

>The proletariate needs to be armed to be able to defend itself from oppression and injustice.
>he doesn't know what communism is
>he thinks his low-qual gun from shartmart is useful at all beyond personal defence from unarmed people, or that his state couldn't end his life and the life of all communists effectively instantly and with praise from the world
>>
>>75524675
No, I'm the communist. OP is clearly a conservative. I have no particular regard for the 2nd ammendment one way or the other, any serious revolution would start from a riot, which could seize guns as-needed from our copious gun stores and police stations.
>>
>>75524272
Savage as fuck
>>
the US constitution is outdated
>>
>>75524504
There was something last year where armed protesters took over a federal building.
>>
>>75524675

>he doesn't know what communism is
That's exactly what it is you fucking retard. I assume you get all of your information from /pol/ and probably think if you post the spongebob gif for the 10,000th time that someone might actually change their mind. Or how "marxist professors are infecting our youth", or how everyone left of Hitler is a marxist. Kill yourself.

>or that his state couldn't end his life and the life of all communists effectively instantly and with praise from the world

No, you stupid faggot, they couldn't do that. Nowhere in the world are extrajudicial killings praised. Stop projecting your autistic Pinochet masturbation fantasies onto everyone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.