[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Germany, Australia or Japan ever legalize gay marriage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
Will Germany, Australia or Japan ever legalize gay marriage? Why are they against it?
>>
>>75514990
will Russia ever do it?
>>
>>75514990
Australia will if they ever want two scoops again.
>>
>>75514990
because they are smart
>>
>>75515071
In a differebt era probably
>>
>>75514990
It will definitely come but because of Merkel and her party we will have to wait a bit till it gets through.

All major (SPD, Left, Green, FDP) parties (except for CDU/CSU and the new right-wing party AfD) do support gay marriage.
>>
>gay marriage
I don't think Sharia law allows it, so never.
>>
Germany is the last bastion of conservatism in this world of Anglo degeneracy so we will not have gay marriage even though the Anglos are pushing their degeneracy very hard.
>>
>>75516355
>Germany is the last bastion of conservatism
anon I...
>>
>>75514990
>germany
Wait what? I don't believe that.
>>
>>75514990
I'd say it'll happen here after the next federal election in 2 years

Hasn't happened yet because the current conservative liberal government has been using smoke and mirrors to prevent progress, the whole country (except 1%-ers) is sick of them tho, mainly because of meme-lord Tony and Turnbull being completely useless.

I guess it's not usually a good idea to vote a millionaire as your countries' leader
>>
Honestly who cares about faggots.

It's the niggers and lesser 'humans' that fuck everything up
>>
>>75519445
Because it's bullshit. Gay marriage exists here, it's just called "legal union". It's basically the same.
>>
File: 1495858793457.jpg (32KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
1495858793457.jpg
32KB, 505x490px
>>75515136
>>
Yes

Because we have a lot of religious greeks, italians, english and irish here
>>
>>75520834
>the whole country (except 1%-ers) is sick of them tho, mainly because of meme-lord Tony and Turnbull being completely useless.
is that why we haven't had a labour government in two terms?
>>
>>75521053
It's not. The same exact thing occurred in the US. Conservatives would have been fine with conceding gay civil unions, but the push was for completely equal marriage both in legal status and name.

Germany also doesn't freely allow gay couple adoption if I recall as well.
>>
>>75521744
not the other aussie but I always vote liberal (3 elections), not voting liberal next time around because they unironically have been useless
liberal is supposed to reduce public spending and help the private sector while labor is supposed to do the opposite
turnbull and tones both just spending out the arse, they hit the banks perfectly for the housing affordability bullshit but other than that completely useless
>>
>>75521947
turnbull's last two budgets have been impeccable
>>
I can't help but laugh that a few years ago foreigners were always giving shit to the US about it's reluctance to legalize gay marriage and marijuana, and now it's relatively at the forefront in the west on both those things.
>>
Maybe not for Germany because its supposed to be getting more and more Muslim? (I am not Islamaphobic at all btw, I personally don't care one bit, but usually Islam is against gay marriage iirc).

Australia maybe. Japan maybe too but it needs feminism first probably.
>>
>>75522142
You had anti sodomy laws in the early 2000s ya moran
>>
>>75514990
Homosexuality is a mental disorder and you don't want to encourage crazy people.
>>
>>75522142
I find it even funnier how you always pretend we're irrelevant and than proceed to copy our policies. Euthanasia coming up I assume?
>>
>>75522295
And net neutrality.
>>
>>75522142
why would anyone laugh over DUDE WEED LMAO laws
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.