[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm from Brazil. I'm currently studying computer tech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: itl-banner1.jpg (51KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
itl-banner1.jpg
51KB, 620x349px
I'm from Brazil. I'm currently studying computer tech and I would like to do internships in Israel, cause you know... tech pole and all that shit.

I've been studying hebrew for a few months; absolutely love the language and its subtle implications. However, when I try to get to talk to jewish in order to practive hebrew people on the internet they just plain ignore me.

I've talked to a jewish guy outside of Israel, who said jewish people don't like their language spread.

Is that true?
Why?
>>
Hebrew is a Holy tongue and is for Jews, goyim should speak their own goy languages.
>>
>>75506174
why can't 'goyim' learn a holy language?

Aren't goyim also God's creation?
>>
>>75506033
That guy was probably just making shit up.
>>
not jewish, but half sis went to hell once, most hebrews refused to talk to her because she wasn't "jewish enough"
i'm still a defender of learning javascript and camping on microsoft's yard until you get a job
>>
>>75506282
>but half sis went to hell once,
Interesting did she meet any demons?
>>
>>75506257
Before the Hebrew rebirth, it was considered a holy language, only used in prayers,
Jews would speak Yiddish or the language that is native where they lived.

Thanks to Secular Zionists, they turned Hebrew from a Biblical language to a relevant language, fitting modern times and wrote the first Hebrew dictionary.

The ultra-orthodox Jews opposed them, claiming that Hebrew is the holy tongue and shouldn't be used like that, but in the end they still managed, an important step in building the Zionist Jew Nationality of Israel.

For more https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revival_of_the_Hebrew_language

About people ignoring you, I don't know, if I would ignore you but it would definitely seem like a hassle helping people practice Hebrew online.

>>75506174
This is what some of the most religious ultra orthodox Jews still believe today, the same ones that oppose Zionism and the existence of Israel. But he was joking because no haridem will post on 4chan.

>>75506276
You should have payed more attention in History class.
>>
>>75506257
That was a joke, partially.

Jews don't like a cultural expansionism, unlike for example English or French did. Considering that there not that many Hebrew speakers worldwide, if you want learn it you're on your own to be honest...
>>
>>75506916
>>75506823
>>75506276
>>75506174
What is the Zionist/Israeli view on the upcoming mega war in the middle east?
Do they prepare for it? How do they intend living their with a neighborhood that will eradicate them the moment the slightest power shift occurs?
just curious looking for a serious answer.
>>
>>75506916
Do jewish people have a thing for secular goyim with freemasonic background? I heard freemasonry is some sort of judaism for gentiles. I'm not a freemason, but I have delved into their studies quit a bit 'cause I have lots of kin inside the craft and it would be quite easy for me to join.
>>
>>75506033
Why would they teach you for free?
>>
File: d34.jpg (8KB, 279x307px) Image search: [Google]
d34.jpg
8KB, 279x307px
>>75507571
>freemasonic background
>>
I don't mind if you need a conversation
t. lonely
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.