[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to know that your country is the supreme master

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 3819748290_3e47f925e4_b.jpg (238KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
3819748290_3e47f925e4_b.jpg
238KB, 1024x683px
How does it feel to know that your country is the supreme master of this Earth? That nothing bad will or can really happen to your nation because of your supremacy. That even if you didn't have all your alliances and puppets all over the world + NATO at your disposal, you would still easily win against anyone in this world should they try to take you on. That nobody would even get an attempted invasion down on your soil. That even if the impossible would happen that a foe got a foothold on your soil, then even your civilians would own so many guns on average that no professional army would need to meet said foe. How does that feel? It must be quite comforting.
>>
>>75505745
>tfw your country will never be the first hyperpower in history
>tfw your language will never be spoken by everybody in the world
>>
>>75506264
It's your fault, arseface
>>
>>75506326
what?
>>
File: bongs.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
bongs.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>its another episode of hillbilly Karl Ove licks american ass
>>
>>75506366
If you hadn't meddled in the Americas this never would've happened
>>
>>75505745
I feel it has made us decadent and complacent.
>>
>>75506264
It's not our language, it's the Brits'.
>>
File: lm.png (841KB, 949x756px) Image search: [Google]
lm.png
841KB, 949x756px
We will fade into irrelevance soon because of drumpf shenanigans, countries like India will be future world leaders.
>>
Yes, suck up to America.

Then when the Islamic hordes liberate Norway and the entirety of Scandinavia, you'll have a place to go to.
>>
>>75506403
if you didn't take our colonies in the first place this could have not happened too
Also the americans were already fighting the brits for 3 years before the french came, we just accelerated the process
>>
>>75506519
There is literally no possible way they could've won Yorktown without the French navy
>>
>>75506385
stop knowing things about Norway
>>
>>75505745
You should ask a chinese.
>>
>>75506546
ok fuck off and kys ouiaboo
>>
>>75506720
How the fuck am I wrong retard? Explain where the magical american navy was going to come from to break the blockade and trap Cornwallis?
>>
>>75506493
I wish the best for Norway and hope it remains a proud sovereign nation, but if such a calamity were to occur I'd be happy to accommodate millions of native Norwegian immigrants.
>>
Meh
They used to be cool, now they are a parody of themselves
>>
>be netherlands
>to get invaded they would need to pass either Germany, France and/or the UK
>if any of them would attack us they would avoid casualties, to win our hearts and then get kicked out by the other two
pretty comfy
>>
>>75506774
Best ally.
>>
>>75506849
Britain is your best ally desu
>>
>>75506785
They once tried to attack us with all three at the same time. But they lost that war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampjaar
>>
>>75506863
They don't appear to be. Our government looks towards USA not UK.
>>
Something can always happen. America wasn't looking so good in 1929 for example. It still could have trouble projecting it's force if a single president desides do cut down on the bases. That said it's still the least likely country to be invaded so there's that security. Well, other than nukes destroying our food and air then we're all fucked
>>
>>75507023
Americans have 1600 tanks and 24 nukes in storage here and 0 bases.

They just dont need to make enemies out of everyone. But if you store some equipment in The Netherlands, Israel, South Korea etc then you can come a long way.
>>
>>75507023
We were mainly concerned with Latin America and we were still projecting force there in the 30's. Short of us abandoning the global trade system and withdrawing from NATO, I don't see us getting fucked anytime soon
>>
File: prhjc3t0fpuy.png (961KB, 1150x1200px) Image search: [Google]
prhjc3t0fpuy.png
961KB, 1150x1200px
lol america is over

it will not survive past the end of the century
>>
>>75506773
by cornwalling him into the sea
>>
>>75507195
You also use our infrastructure on Curaçao for your navy and air force. Which angers Venezuela.

To fight drug trafficking of course.
>>
File: 1495262487599.jpg (68KB, 1024x823px) Image search: [Google]
1495262487599.jpg
68KB, 1024x823px
We have to impeach Humpty Drumpfty asap.
>>
>>75505745
yeah but your country would have to be full of americans as a trade off
not worth it imo
>>
File: nva-platoon-leader.jpg (131KB, 845x639px) Image search: [Google]
nva-platoon-leader.jpg
131KB, 845x639px
are you sure?
>>
>>75507554
That was because Congress didn't honor the peace treaty we had with the North
>>
File: u wot m8.jpg (41KB, 396x403px) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.jpg
41KB, 396x403px
>>75506922
impressive

but all of my respect is taken away by this new discovery to me, "IJ" for capitalized pronouns

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IJssel

what the fuck friend, this is barbaric and offensive to the aesthetic senses
>>
>>75508122
nouns, not pronouns
>>
>>75508122
y = ij = ei

Literally the same thing. It all just means y. In the Afrikaans language they removed all unnecessary shit like that from Dutch.
>>
>>75508295
But ij is considered one letter, while ei is two letters. Hence the IJ in capital letters.
>>
>>75508295
Yeah I'm aware of the phonetic values, it's just that words look uncannily ugly when you capitalize two letters instead of one for nouns.
>>
>>75508464
We removed 99% of the special marks from our language. So we just use the alphabet without strange symbols. Which is probably why it exists.

In france they have é and è. We use single or double letters. In Germany they have that weird s. In Swedish that weird o. We just removed it all. And ended up with some extra letter combinations.
>>
>>75508720
That's pretty neat desu
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.