[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How islamic is Bosnia? Is it just a meme, or are they really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 25541525251.png (173KB, 2000x1951px) Image search: [Google]
25541525251.png
173KB, 2000x1951px
How islamic is Bosnia?
Is it just a meme, or are they really still stuck in the ottman empire?
>>
File: croats are tall.jpg (147KB, 1280x1252px) Image search: [Google]
croats are tall.jpg
147KB, 1280x1252px
50% Bosniak, 30% Serb, 15% Croat
>>
Bosnia and all of the Balkans are rightful Ottoman clay.

Crusaders get out.
>>
>>75503931
t. Syria Palestina
>>
>>75503832
Memes aside, they are actually peaceful muslims who drink alcohol and eat pork. They are just Europeans who accepted islam under Ottomans, and most of them are nordic-tier white.
>>
>>75503832
>>75504043
what's the difference between bosnia and albania regarding islam?
>>
>>75504043
>most of them
the ones that aren't christian serbians? yes

btw i have a question
>>
>>75503832
I was just in Tuzla and I didn't see many especially compared to Sweden. Really chill place with a dark history.
>>
>>75504043
>and eat pork.
Is this a meme? I know a few Bosno's and they do drink but they absolutely refuse to pork.
>>
>>75503832

Seems like they are being Arabized. Serbia must remove kebab.

Arab men marrying local women as second or third wives, who remain in the country waiting for their husbands' occasional visits
>http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/arabs-marry-bosnian-women-to-establish-parallel-families-06-06-2016

Arabic language courses are thriving in parts of Sarajevo that have seen an influx of cash, businesses and tourists from the Gulf states
>http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/arabic-language-boom-in-sarajevo-suburbs-10-19-2016-1
>>
they are getting bought by arabs
they builed elite neighborhoods and use bosnians as slaves in stead of pakis
>>
>>75505177
>Arab men marrying local women as second or third wives, who remain in the country waiting for their husbands' occasional visits
Economy is shit those women literally have no other choice so they find a rich sugar daddy
>Arabic language courses are thriving in parts of Sarajevo that have seen an influx of cash, businesses and tourists from the Gulf states
you get paid good money to show them around and get big tips if you know the language, why should we say no to Arab money you would be sucking Arab dick for the right price
>>
>>75504972
hes lying
they dont eat pork but drink like russians
>>
>>75505301
>they builed elite neighborhoods
they don't allow us in those places and only hire Bosnians who can speak their language i know Turks and Arabs are investing a lot in Serbia as well
>>
>>75505429
yes we manufacture socks for turks and vucic is money laundering via belgrade water front
>>
>>75505398
Most of us have tried it personally not a big fan prefer chicken all tough Bacon has a suho meso kind of taste to it
>>
>>75505539
at least you manufacture something they just buy land here
>>
>>75505571
pork taste like shit anyways
beef is way better
>>
>>75504043
>most of them are nordic-tier white.

Nice delusion
>>
File: frenchy.jpg (240KB, 1500x1211px) Image search: [Google]
frenchy.jpg
240KB, 1500x1211px
>>75507524
should i even bother to show you what the average Frenchy looks like?
>>
It's an artificial nation that will break apart.
>>
>>75507904
one part will go to Albania and the other part will go to Albania too because muslims should have been stopped but weren't
THANKS A LOT CLINTON
>>
>>75507956
How high are you ?
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 176x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 176x220px
>>75508078
very, why?
>>
>>75507904
>meanwhile catalan sepratists are ratling the sabres
>>
Used to be alright, but they are reverting to their goatfucking ways
>>
>>75507904
its not a nation
Its a cage with forged documents that say that its a country
>>
>>75514581
What do you mean by this?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.