[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you guys can find the strenght to go trough univeristy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: tiresome.jpg (31KB, 465x431px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.jpg
31KB, 465x431px
Where do you guys can find the strenght to go trough univeristy and then work 8 or more hours a day doing a job you don't like surrounded by normies? Honestly asking, t. NEET
>>
It beats NEET life
t. NEET
>>
>>75500167
Can earn $$$ to spend on whatever you want.
>>
>Where do you guys can find the strength
Through our girlfriends, which are easy to find when earning money and cultivating friendships with normie coworkers.

t. ex-NEET
>>
>>75500167
you gotta do what you gotta do la
simple as
>>
>>75500245
>Can earn $$$ to spend on whatever you want.
but you have no time to spend them.

>>75500296
women just steal you more vital strenght

>>75500298
cuck
>>
I'll die if I stop
>>
its about routine op. youve conditioned yourself to lazy lifestyle, much like in a way of numbing your tastebuds by eating sweets every day. once you get the rythm on a thing that mightve felt like a herculean task as a neet is actually an easy everyday routine when youre in the workforce.
>>
you find energy in people you like and in activities you enjoy, also working towards your goals is very good feeling, but something most of people dont even try to do
>>
>>75500167
Gotta find something you enjoy. I would rather earn £30k in a job I enjoy than earning £100k in a job I hate
>>
>>75501530
he never said he was a neet
>>
>>75500167
The conditioning of working preoccupies you. My father is a pensioner and he always whines about this or that. My golden reply is: "You're just a man with too much time on your hands"
So this is my reply to you, as well. "Problems" unironically pile more when you're a NEET
Saying this as a former NEET.

Might not be your taste in music, but this song has a good point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBFdX37Qpnk
>>
I spent in average 10 hours per day studying (not counting the time I spent in college receiving classes). It feels great to study a career you love, doesn't matter how hard it is.
>>
>>75501716
>Honestly asking, t. NEET
>>
>>75501799
What carreer is it
>>
>>75501851
doesn't that mean to the NEETS?

Or am I missing something?
>>
>>75500383
>women just steal you more vital strenght

Only if you surround yourself with toxic whores
>>
I finished all subjects in university. But I can't find the strength to finish my thesis. They have a shitty deadline that I keep missing. And then I have to do it over again. I will finish it in seven days weeks or just quit.

I do have a bachelor degree, but I finished that 7 years ago. Not sure what it's worth now.
>>
>>75502014
>seven days weeks
finish it in seven days
>>
>>75501874
Medical school
>>
>>75500167
I love my job though and even if i didnt it is better than living as a beggar.
>>
>>75502137
Ahahahahahahahahahahah...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
File: IMG_3367.jpg (11KB, 76x56px)
IMG_3367.jpg
11KB, 76x56px
>>75502268
>>
>>75501681
t. upper/lower middle class silver spoon nigger
>>
>>75501681
>30k pounds a year
>bad
You have no idea how good you have it, Nigel
>>
>>75501732
>"Problems" unironically pile more when you're a NEET
lolno. problems arise from the lack of money
>>
because being a neet is worse, I genuinely believe that hard work is the only way to be happy

t. former neet
>>
>>75502539
>Ah bloo bloo I'm from le epic poor country

Just move to another country you fucking spoiled cunt
>>
>>75502639
this is like one of the stupidest posts i've read today
>>
>>75500167
toughens you a little bit
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.