[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw estimated 160 IQ >smarter than 99.9% of the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: smart.png (19KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
smart.png
19KB, 500x590px
>tfw estimated 160 IQ
>smarter than 99.9% of the world
>work in a genetical engineering lab in Maryland, USA
>people ignore me because they cannot comprehend my level of intellectualism
>they are weirded out by the fact that I'm not bound by the laws of men and tradition and therefore do not have a name or a nationality
>>
>>75493524
>I'm not bound by the laws of men and tradition and therefore do not have a name or a nationality
No excuse to not pay denbts
>>
>tfw average intelligence
damnt it I hope i managed to get a 2:1 degree, still waiting for the results :(
>>
>>75493554
>tfw too smart to take commands by a bl*ck person of average 70 IQ
>>
>>75493524
>>work in a genetical engineering lab
>160 iq
>Flag
>>
I'm a turk btw
>>
>>75493602
I make around 10k dollars a month, can a loser who browses 4chan say the same?
>>
>>75493654
>can a loser who browses 4chan say the same?

Certainly seems like it >>75493654
>>
>>75493654
>160 IQ
>not bound by laws of men or tradition
>Greek

>makes only 10k dollaridoos a month
what a fucking loser
>>
>>75493524
So how do you feel clever anon? How does it feel watching average normies living their pitiful lives, unable to percieve the futility of their lives and inability to break the cycle and aim a little higher?

Dont get me wrong, but you just wrote total garbage post. Nothing worthwile in it. No critique, no greater idea, not even humble brag. Also what do you mean
>bound by laws of men and tradition
? Do you use this as an excuse to not pursue fun social interaction and passing (your clearly superior) genes to new generation to help fighting stupidity of the masses?

Are you happy anon? I have read that the more intelligent people are, the bigger chance they will be terrible unhappy with their lives. You see, i play some videagame, try to date some qties, go swim, do job i find good enough for me and pay is not bad (software engineer) and occasionally shitpost and browse this cesspit to broaden my horizons.

>>75493654
And you sound rather obnoxious anon.

Do you even do friends?
>>
>>75493524
>>75493590
>>75493616
>>75493654
kill yourself
>>
>>75495803
I am greek
>>
>tfw possess sufficient intelligence not to brag about it on 4chan, for the sake of self-compensation
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.