[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"always remember anon, blood is thicker than water"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1479670785682.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479670785682.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>"always remember anon, blood is thicker than water"
Is 'muh heritage' seriously only an American thing?
>>
That expression is for family.
>>
>American education
Blood of the covenant is thicker than water of the womb
>>
>>75480796
this, doesn't apply for ethnicity or nationality
>>
>>75480583
blood o the covenant is thicker than water of the womb
>>
>>75480583
Blood thixker than paper
>>
>>75480833
>>75481536
alien: covenant was a decent flick imo
could it have been better, fuck yes, but it kept the door open for more alien goodness
>>
>>75481780
the sequence when shit started going wrong on the planet was some of the best cinema I have ever seen. The rest was alright tho, I give it a 7/10 overall
>>
>>75481817
7/10 sounds about right
yeah, that cluster leading up to the big reveal of David was pure kino. I really wanted to see more of the engineers and how and why they came to Earth. were we just an experiment to them as the alien is to David? was the human race ever "perfection" to them as David seems to think of his creation?
>>
my mom and grandpa always said this
>>
>>75480583
that has nothing to do with 'muh heritage', it's completely family related
>>
>>75480583
familiar relations aren't unrelated dead ancestors, op
>>
>>75484850
>familiar
*familial
>>
>>75480583
Yet another abhorrent American post
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.