[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so fucking dumb, both my parents are smart and so are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Punished Spurdo.jpg (46KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
Punished Spurdo.jpg
46KB, 437x501px
Why am I so fucking dumb, both my parents are smart and so are all three of my siblings, just why?

And by "dumb" I mean a fucking retarded nigger who can't get his Bachelor's degree for 6th year in a row, because there is literally ONE exam left and I can't pass it since 2 years and will most likely fail it this year as well
>>
do universities in Poland have infinite trys for exams? If you fail an exam 3 times you have to drop out and can never study that major again.
>>
Succes is not about being smart, but about working hard, there are exceptions ofc
>>
>>75476937
I know that feel ;_;

I've been in U for 8 years and I'm about to get expelled from my degree for poor performance since I failed a test today for a subject that I'm taking for the second time, which means I'm about to fail the semester for third time, and that's a causal of expulsion. But I cannot get the damn topic no matter what I do or how much I study.
>>
>>75476937
WTF are you even trying?
just study the fuck out of it and you will pass
let me guess, you aint been studying? have you?

also this
>>75477113

do it for the Polish qt who will be your future wifu
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>75476937
Hope you overcome it. Good luck, son.
>>
>>75477096
I can literally keep trying to complete it for eternity as long as I keep paying for that every year.

That being said I have to "renew" the studies after two failed attempts of finishing the year, but the "renew" just means I'm starting anew, but with all the old exams already passed.
>>
>>75477207
What is the test about?
>>
>>75477312
I guess that's what paying for university gets you while they kick us out if we get too expensive for the government after some failed tests.
>>
File: wojak_2.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_2.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>75476937
but you can speak english
>>
>>75477350
Universities in Poland are free, but you have to pay for repeating the exam/year
>>
>>75477207
>>75476937
Have you ever thought that maybe you're not actually interested in your major? Ever considered changing?
>>
>tfw too smart for university
>>
File: whatever.png (205KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
whatever.png
205KB, 500x280px
>>75477474
>tfw don't actually know what I'm interested in
>>
>>75477474
I am completely not interested in it, but now after I've managed to get through THREE fucking years (mostly by cheating on exams because I'm usually too dumb to even comprehend the matter of the subject) and paying a small fortune for every time I had to repeat a year/exam I HAVE to finish it now
>>
>>75476937
>6th year in a row
Wew lad, how rich are your parents?
And what do you study?
>>
File: drooling apu 3.jpg (25KB, 478x379px) Image search: [Google]
drooling apu 3.jpg
25KB, 478x379px
>>75476937
Im also brainlet, but I dropped out after failing once
>>
>>75480224
Public administration
And dad is an engineer, so let's just say we're not poor
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.