[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is this place, anyone know something about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: flag of moldova.jpg (36KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
flag of moldova.jpg
36KB, 852x480px
what the fuck is this place, anyone know something about it? I almost border it but literally have never heard anything about this place, any moldovian in here by any chance? i just checked and the country has 7bilions GPB that like one big city in any country
>>
>>75464753

imagine how people in the west view romanians. that;s how romanians view moldavians.

t.village rapist
>>
>>75464753
Transylvania has more of a right to exist than this shithole yet it doesn't
Geopolitics is a bitch
>>
>>75464753
They have pretty good wine
>>
File: Moldova-Map.jpg (261KB, 1044x852px) Image search: [Google]
Moldova-Map.jpg
261KB, 1044x852px
>>75465052
have you even been to moldova?
>>
>>75465052
t. Ottoman Kid from cCcluj hahahahha
>>
>>75464753
>not buying delicious, cheap as fuck Moldovian wine in biedra
you're missing out buddy
>>
>>75465108
Yes
People here like to meme on them because they're poor but in reality they're just as poor as other regățeni (non-Transylvanians)
>>75465138
The name is Klausenburg (German name)
Get it right
>>
>>75465052
I was waiting for you to show up, at this point mods should make a special tiny flag especially for you. You deserve it buddy.
>>
>>75465230
France is the main reason why Transylvania isn't independent today
Why did you pander to Romania's irredentist fetish?
>>
>>75465292
I don't know anything about this issue buddy. I am not so sorry about the fate of transylvania though, you deserved it, with all those vampires and gypsies.
>>
File: 1494626400495997314.jpg (36KB, 481x484px) Image search: [Google]
1494626400495997314.jpg
36KB, 481x484px
>>75465292
is there a posibility that all vampires moved to moldova so we know nothing about their deeds?
>>
File: communist revisionism.jpg (55KB, 646x404px) Image search: [Google]
communist revisionism.jpg
55KB, 646x404px
>>75465368
>you deserved it
No one deserves having their culture and history eradicated
This is a fate worse than death
>>
>>75464753

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9YbICd43Mc
>>
>>75464753
It's a shithole because it's mostly agricultural and nobody modernized agriculture there except for the Russians during USSR times. After the collapse, the agricultural system went to shit and so did the country's chance to be relevant, especially after Transdniestr decalred independence together with all the land containing industry.

It's a primitivists dream tho, with people living in small villages that barely have electricity and sewage systems.
>>
>>75465482
I'm just kojing with you, but seriously that kind of things will happen more and more. Do you think France still have its culture of its own? That's a joke we tell ourself.
Look at Norway, nobody erased them from the map, however what is their culture if not an other anglo-washed edition of Scandis got talent?
Transylvania History has not been erased though, i'm reading it on wikipedia right now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.