[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are south slavs Aztec tier? >small group of bellicose slavs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: GLL0M9y.png (854KB, 986x1118px) Image search: [Google]
GLL0M9y.png
854KB, 986x1118px
Are south slavs Aztec tier?
>small group of bellicose slavs approach
>give away country
>>
>>75457070
But that's what happened in Europe. At least southern slavs and scandies still have a high amount of cro-magnon lineages while in western Europe they were basically slaughtered.
>>
>>75457122
Only west europe learned the hard way it seems
>>
>>75457070
>what?
as if with macaron the whole nation became retarded.

Slavs came to south-eastern europe after the justinian plague, there were no fucking people there other than a few Romans that held the camps. Those were overrun eventually and the land was settled all up till the peloponnese. I2a is the actual slavic haplogroup, as you can see it is in all slavic nations, the R1a is the foreign asian admixture.
>>
>>75457070
btw, why does Switzerland have a higher amount of e3b than Spain? wtf
>>
File: whg admixture.png (285KB, 1280x930px) Image search: [Google]
whg admixture.png
285KB, 1280x930px
>>75457122
not true
>>
>>75457712
wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 681x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 681x445px
>>75457968
That's the admixture, not the lineages. Lower original lineages, higher cuckoldry for the cro-magnons?
>>
File: u5.jpg (42KB, 564x409px) Image search: [Google]
u5.jpg
42KB, 564x409px
>>75458248
maybe, although it is possible that they were simply more prosperous populations compared to the natives, who reproduced less successfully for their technology and less developed culture.

u5 mtdna is related to whg, has not lasted much, suggests that much of that population did not survive to disseminate their genes

It was not in many cases that the invader inseminated the native, but came with the family
>>
File: early_bronze_age_europe.gif (96KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
early_bronze_age_europe.gif
96KB, 720x800px
>>75457712
?
>>75457070
That happened in all parts of Europe though.

Natives were no match for Indo-Europeans.
>>
File: 5ae.jpg (164KB, 1240x786px) Image search: [Google]
5ae.jpg
164KB, 1240x786px
>>75459268
>Ceramic Comb Pottery
>Uralic
>>
>>75459927
my ancestors :)
>>
>>75460028
Maciamo's fucking retarded, he claims N1c1 to be the primary haplogroup of Comb Ceramic over a single sample that fits the time frame from Smolensk.
>>
>>75460205
>Maciamo's fucking retarded,
You don't have to tell me lmao. He's a pan-germanic hack on top of that.

What's your opinion on Comb Ceramic then? Wiki also says they were Uralic speakers, similar to those of Korean Peninsula.
>>
>>75460302
>Wiki also says they were Uralic speakers, similar to those of Korean Peninsula
No it doesn't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit%E2%80%93Comb_Ware_culture#Language
>Previously, the dominant view was that the spread of the Comb Ware people was correlated with the diffusion of the Uralic languages, and thus an early Uralic language must have been spoken throughout this culture. However, another more recent view is that the Comb Ware people may have spoken a Paleo-European (pre-Uralic) language, as some toponyms and hydronyms also indicate a non-Uralic, non-Indo-European language at work in some areas.
>>
>>75460423
I see.

Maciamo needs to be stopped.
>>
File: haplokartta.jpg (745KB, 1738x1736px) Image search: [Google]
haplokartta.jpg
745KB, 1738x1736px
>>75460503
Note how he labels everything Germanic here, R1b in Poland is obviously 100% Germanic but R1a in Scandinavia and Germany has nothing to do with Slavs, I1 isn't Paleo-European but "pre-Germanic", et cetera.
>>
>>75460897
That's my exact problem with him. He's biased.

He calls P312 "Proto-Italo-Celto-Germanic", while calling U106 only Proto-Germanic, without any 'Celtic' to it, if anything P312 should be "Italo-Celtic" without any "Germanic" and U106 "Germano-Celtic"

It's hard to swallow for Pan-Germanists and Nordicists that Germanics aren't as old as they want them to be.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.