[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your childhood like in your country, /int/? >grow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: yp3.jpg (84KB, 620x407px) Image search: [Google]
yp3.jpg
84KB, 620x407px
What was your childhood like in your country, /int/?

>grow up in small Bulgarian town
>looks like shit on the outside but it was heaven
>wake up to fresh smell of banitsa, mekicheta, or some other delicious pastry
>grandma watching folk songs on tv while we eat with the family
>go out and play in scorching hot weather
>come home and laugh at the retarded turkish series on tv
>go to the countryside and pick fruit, go on donkey rides (lel) and stay out late
>take strolls through beachside towns at night while chalga plays in the background

i'll never be this happy again.
>>
Come home white man
>>
>>75455191
one day
>>
>>75455191
>bulgaria
>white

I am Turkish but my genetics are probably mostly Bulgarian

can I come home?
>>
>>75455139
What was your childhood like in your country, /int/?
>raise by grandparents because mom and dad worked from 8am-6pm everyday
>always got in trouble, torched the Christmas tree two days after Christmas when I was 6
>got hurt several times because I was always fighting in school or falling off trees/stairs... 30 something stitches in total.
>I asked my mom to make me two sandwiches everyday and then sold one at school in order to get money and play KOF at the arcade
>we used to make these guns with wood and rubber bands then shoot each other bottle caps all day long
>at 6 pm DBZ started so I got stuck up in front of the television and shout just like kakaroto at the top of my lungs for one hour straight.
>at family reunions at my uncles ranch we used to shoot stuff with my cousins, I fired my first weapon at 8 and killed my first deer at 10.
>>
Wealth doens't bring happiness. I see kids nowadays in Spain and they are nowhere as happy and free as we were 30 years back, despite the fact we had much less... we appreciated the small things, made the best of what we had...
>>
>>75457361
>probably mostly Bulgarian
explain

yes as long as you act bulgarian and don't be muslim

>>75458799
Now in London I have money, a big house, a car, etc, but I want to kill myself i'm so miserable.
In Bulgaria i made mud pancakes and played in the dusty streets and was happy as fuck.
>>
>>75455139
In reading your post, I realised how much I hate the Balkans and how much I'm thankful for not having to live there.

Fuck tradition, hot weather, Turkish food, and nothing ever happening. All of that reminds me of the endless two weeks' summer holidays spent in Dalmatia as a kid, wondering what the hell to do. To be fair, the food was more Italian than anything.
>>
Spent the my entire childhood outside. Me and my mates would ride our to each other's houses to play cricket on their drive way or backyard and then head down to the river to fish in the afternoons during summer. If we'd get enough people in the neighbourhood we'd ride over to a cricket field and play a proper game or just fuck around in the park.

During winter we'd just play footy until our mums would start yelling at us for getting muddy or too bruised
>>
Most of the time, out on the street, running and fooling around, investigating, trespassing... doing somewhat dangerous things even. Also we would spend hours just doing nothing, just watching the cars go past. The film "Stand By Me" reflects quite well my childhood.
>>
>>75459581
>Fuck tradition, hot weather, Turkish food, and nothing ever happening.
that's what I liked about it. I love the scorching hot weather, the traditions, and turkish food is yummy.

>nothing ever happening
What do you mean? Nothing ever happens anywhere, you have to go out and do shit yourself
>>
>>75462183
weather in bulgaria is shit
your traditions are shit
your food is Greek
the turks just brought it to you

slavs are subhumans
>>
File: 1356990737920.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1356990737920.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>75462297
>>
>>75462297
b8 but i'll bite

>weather in bulgaria is shit
We have all 4 seasons rather than your gloomy rainy shithole.

>your traditions are shit
We have a lot of Christian traditions along with ones still from pagan times. What exactly is so shit about them?

>your food is Greek
Our food is a mix of our own, greek, turkish, and whatever the fuck country is around us. So what, it's tasty.

kys German who hasn't been able to protect his country from turning Muslim while ours has, even after centuries of Turk/Muslim invasion
>>
>>75462459
He is Turkish
>>
>>75458799
This sounds like a Hallmark Greeting Card.
>>
>>75462459
bulgarian weather is shit
4 seasons are shit

all your traditions are shit
boring trash like hungary

your food is Greek you slavic subhuman
you just made everything shittier and unhealthy

slavs are subhumans
>>
>>75462548
>4 seasons are shit
lel uwotm8
there's nothing nicer than a hot summer, snowy winter, and a proper spring and autumn
don't you get tired of constant cloud and rain?

>all your traditions are shit
>boring trash like hungary
failed to explain why

>your food is Greek you slavic subhuman
>you just made everything shittier and unhealthy
Our food is healthier than your processed junk. Our families actually cook for us using actual food our relatives farmed themselves.
>>
File: 89497.jpg (87KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
89497.jpg
87KB, 1440x900px
>>75462548
>>
>>75462297
Ikibey, my son...
>>
File: 1333039077580.gif (306KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1333039077580.gif
306KB, 300x225px
>>75462675

you are talking to ikibey

a notorious nolife shitspammer

any words given to him or argument provided is converted directly to insults and second grade taunts

we are collectively wait for him to fall in to deeper depression because of his NEET ways and dysfunctional family and commit suicide
>>
File: bulgaria_1238758i.jpg (39KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
bulgaria_1238758i.jpg
39KB, 620x400px
>>75462675
bulgaria is an ugly slavic shithole
bulgarian are subhumans

10 years in eu
still poorer than turkey
let alone western turkey

you delusional nationalistic subhuman
>>
File: 1362863021943.jpg (53KB, 523x683px) Image search: [Google]
1362863021943.jpg
53KB, 523x683px
>>75462841

Do you touch youself at night thinking of your mother iki ?
>>
>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet?
My father is stupid
My mother is even dumber
My brother has become like a 90% german. We speak mostly german in the home. We're poor.
I'm worthless. They don't like turks but they take these stupid kurds, gypsies and arabs. My lineage is inferior. My mother smokes and my brother drinks alcohool. My father never loved my mother, he found her from a small village. No one wanted to marry my mum. She got married when she was 29. I want to blow up in Diyarbakır so their kids will die with me. Why am i posting this anyway? I know i can't do shit. Day after day, i will die alone by myself in an empty house.
Good night everyone
>>
>>75462877
bulgarian and romanian whores everywhere in shitmany since your shithole joined eu
>>
File: 1465659148773.jpg (122KB, 1318x728px) Image search: [Google]
1465659148773.jpg
122KB, 1318x728px
>>
File: 1362799693519.png (5KB, 318x315px) Image search: [Google]
1362799693519.png
5KB, 318x315px
>>75462912

you did not answered the question
>>
you slav subhumans change that fake story every time
>>
>>75463014
I am Greek
>>
>be raised in middle class suburbs
>play outside with my friends doing all sorts of things
>Have video game parties
>ride bikes around the neighborhood
>wake up at 6 AM for hockey practice
>play even more hockey

Great childhood Tbh
>>
>>75463370
we beat up white bitches like you
>>
File: WP_2016-07-14-234213534.jpg (432KB, 1260x781px) Image search: [Google]
WP_2016-07-14-234213534.jpg
432KB, 1260x781px
>south of Sweden
>grew up by the coast
>dad and grandad took me out fishing and hunting
>ride around on my moped
>mom and dad are great, no judgements, just be your self
>met my gf at 14, still together at 24
>life was great
>pic related, still live in the same area, just one island away
>>
>>75463537
shit
like sweden
>>
>>75463399
Sure thing bud. I've probably gotten in more scraps than you. You're probably some short turk
>>
>>75463608
I am a Greek you american shitskin
i start to understand why blacks hate you subhumans
>>
>>75463688
I had black friends growing up. Everyone got along. We played with each other and went to each others house all the time.

You don't even know what you're talking about
>>
>>75463749
america is a shitskin country
>>
Grew up in the old city, at the center of Baku.
All childhood was one big clusterfuck of running around the fortress with friends, having fights with other neighborhood kids, playing ball, discovering secrets and etc.
And I remember ending years, when I used to sneak up the window and climb down the rainpipe to meet my sweetheart and walk around boulevard with her.
>>
>>75459138
>as long as you act bulgarian and don't be muslim
balkanians are miniturks and therefore culturally muslim
>>
>>75459581
this
>>
>>75463854
That's pretty cute
>>
>>75455139
You could go always go home
>>
>>75463871
>culturally muslim

m8 we hate muslims and our traditions are christian/pagan

Bulgaria is culturally eastern european but placed in south europe.
>>
>>75464093
>placed in south europe

Nobody thinks that
>>
>>75459138
you can be muslim though, you become a pomak Bulgarian
>>
File: large-location-map-of-bulgaria.jpg (544KB, 1198x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large-location-map-of-bulgaria.jpg
544KB, 1198x1024px
>>75464123
looks pretty south european to me
>>
>>75464685
you are ashamed of being an eastern slav subhuman
>>
>>75464685
Is it fuck it's Eastern Europe.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.