[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is with the sudden influx of Soviet Russia owning Nazi Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
What is with the sudden influx of Soviet Russia owning Nazi Germany memes on YouTube set to Spongebob Squarepants clips?

Did the Russians really own the Germans during World War II? I guess my American education is showing.
>>
>>75451613
Depends how you define "own" Soviet casualties dwarfed German. Their strat was to just to keep throwing men at the Germans until the Germans were overwhelmed or ran out of bullets.
>>
Germany should have rekt the Soviets but Hitler being a dumbass who didn't know what he was doing fucked over the German military as usual. Literally a few few miles outside Moscow and he decided to divert forces to Stalingrad and that clusterfuck gave the Soviets enough time to regroup.

Russians got lucky as fuck the way I see it. While they had a huge numbers advantage in both infantry and tanks, the German blitzkrieg was absolutely savage and totally obliterated the Soviet defense. The Germans had mastered the blitz tactic and it worked perfectly up until Stalingrad where their forces were stationary for far too long and the Soviets were able to get their shit together and finally muster a counter attack.
>>
>>75451613

Militarily Speaking, Germany lost the war at Kursk. After that battle, it was impossible for the Germans to recover.
>>
>>75451832
If Hitler wasn't in charge, what figure could have lead Germany to world domination? Himmler?
>>
>>75451613

The back of the Wehrmacht was defeated on Russian soil with the strain that caused long supply lines while the Russian own supply lines get shorter and shorter. It's the traditional Russian strategy: exchange distance for time, the deeper you get, the easier is to bleed you to death.
>>
>>75451613
The Germans threw everything they had at Russia and still lost half of their country to Russia.
>>
>>75451832
If the tard just waited until the summer to invade he probably would have won.

Nazi Germany would have collapsed eventually though, they were economically dependant on invading other countries. Controlling Russia would have been impossible as well, they would have lost to the Slavs through revolution shortly after "claiming" it.

I know people hate Americans talking about themselves in WW2, but they would have eventually lost to us even if they conquered Europe. The US is nearly impossible to conquer.
>>
Not sure why this made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O07jQ1kCqxg
>>
>>75451904
None of the Nazi Party bigwigs should have fucked with the Wehrmacht. That's what made them lose. If they had left military strategy to the military they would have probably won the whole war
>>
>>75451964
They wouldn't have been able to hold onto Russia, but at very least the Commies would have been snuffed out, which would have been a victory for the whole world. The Soviet communists surviving WWII is the greatest tragedy of all
>>
>>75452012
The Commies would have eventually risen again.
>>
>>75452012
I can guarantee you that the ruskies would have gone right back to communism once they threw the Nazis out. Niggers we're brainwashed
>>
>>75451964

No, he wouldn't. Barbarossa failed due many different factors, but the idea that the Red Army would collapse like the French one after a few weeks of fighting was the main one of all. Although the soviet loses were huge, none were decisive and the german army suffered substantial losses as well. The crack troops that survived early campaigns were lost in that campaign.
>>
>>75451832
> Hitler being a dumbass
Why are there those who worship Hitler if he was so dumb?
>>
File: Comparative-Strengths1.jpg (116KB, 725x729px) Image search: [Google]
Comparative-Strengths1.jpg
116KB, 725x729px
>>
File: 1493860754504.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493860754504.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>75451964
>If the tard just waited until the summer to invade he probably would have won.

But the Germans did invade in the summer. Operation Barbarossa was in June, which is summer in Europe. Winter fucked the Germans because they aren't as tough as Russians.
>>
>>75451832
>Literally a few few miles outside Moscow and he decided to divert forces to Stalingrad and that clusterfuck gave the Soviets enough time to regroup.

Whoa... so this is the power... of Canadian education....

>>75451964
>If the tard just waited until the summer to invade he probably would have won.

He invaded on the first day of summer you literal retard.
>>
>>75452076
He was a good political leader, sure. But as a military leader he completely lost Germany the war.

I mean shit, towards the end of the war the British had a plan in place to assassinate him but cancelled it because Hitler was doing such a good job at fucking himself over they didn't want him to be replaced by someone who knew what they were doing.
>>
The Nazis were doomed to fail once they declared war on the US.
>>
File: 1fe.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
37KB, 658x662px
>>75452214
>tfw the war ended just a few months too early for the G*rmans to eat nukes
>>
https://warontherocks.com/2016/07/was-the-russian-military-a-steamroller-from-world-war-ii-to-today/
>>
>>75451964
>le winter meme
winter is insanely overrated

anyway Germany and Japan made some retarded shit that could be avoided and they didn't really plan their atacks accordingly. If only the japs didn't trigger the US and Germans didn't trigger Soviets too early they could easily cooperate and conquer USSR.
70-80% of German deaths were on the Easter Front. Hitler should've spend those men on The Western Front and conquer UK first
>>
>>75452263
>70-80% of German deaths were on the Easter Front.
While this is technically true, it excludes POW figures and materiel losses, which are just as relevant and much more even.
>Hitler should've spend those men on The Western Front and conquer UK first
Conquering the UK was impossible, Germany's navy was totally anemic outside of their U-boat arm and they were both outproduced and outclassed in terms of aircraft.
>>
Why do people worship Hitler when he was a complete retard?
>>
>>75451832
Stalin fucked the red army way harder than Hitler fucked Wehrmacht.

Stalin literally ordered many experienced officers be executed. While Hitler threw a hissyfit that he wanted Stalin's head on a platter and the city that had Stalin's name in it.
>>
>>75452529

Still, Stalin learned from his mistakes while Hitler never did.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.