[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>be me >Descendant of Achaemenid Persians >Largest empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

>be me
>Descendant of Achaemenid Persians
>Largest empire in the world in regards to how much of the world's population % it controlled
>controlled 44% of the world's populace
>majority of your ancestors on this board cleaned my ancestors toilets as their job

How does it feel?
>>
>>75442958
then proceeded to get ARAB'D, GREEK'D and MONGOL'D
>>
Literally no one gives a shit, if you aren't rich/ extremely good looking you're the same faeces producing meatbag as everyone else.
>>
i dont feel like manlet
>>
>>75443053
b-b-but muh superior genes :(((
>>
>>75443025
>Empires
>Last forever
Pick one

Plus, both the Arabs and Greeks were conquered by us numerous times during the times of the Achaemenids, Parthians, Sassanid's, Afsharids, Qarmatians and Safavids. We controlled these people for much longer than they controlled us infact.
>>
>>75443111
>by us

what do you mean by "us" were you there?
>>
>>75443072
5'10 is master race. Kill yourself tall Serb.
>>
>>75443133
Wtf, Im liberal now.
>>
File: youhavetogoback.webm (54KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
youhavetogoback.webm
54KB, 350x233px
>>75442958
>>Descendant of Achaemenid Persians
>>
>>75443174
fat and manlet
sad
>>
>>75443053
this

all that matters in this world are any combination of looks + intelligence + wealth
>>
File: 1493574884051.jpg (7KB, 267x323px)
1493574884051.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>75443174
>5'10
>>
>>75443111
iran was ruled by turks for a millenia

fucking cuck
>>
>>75443111
Humanity will meet its end before the fall of the great Jewish empire
>>
Cool now go back to Persia.
>>
Cringe
>>
>>75446850
>didn't look like mongols
>Spoke Persian
>Had their main capitals in ethnic Persian city's
>Fought the Ottomans and despised them
Yea, they weren't turks.
>>
>>75447776
Make me?
>>
>>75447838
>this denial

even your supreme leader khameini is azeri
>>
>>75447879
He's half azeri. I don't care about their ancestry as long as they're Persianized mate.

By your logic ataturk was an Albanian and turks were ruled by Slavs and greeks since Ottoman rulers werent even racially Turkic.
>>
>>75447838
>didn't look like mongols
>Spoke Persian
>Had their main capitals in ethnic Persian city's
So? They weren't ethnic Persian's either despite this.
>Fought the Ottomans and despised them
History is full of 'brothers' fighting against brothers.

This post is just damage control and until the Safavid Dynasty you were basically Turk fucktoys. You can say you assimilated them but they always saw themselves as Turk and had a separate ruling class.
>>
>>75447908
so by your logic the entirety of iran is arabized lol
>>
>>75447940
An ethnic Persian is basically someone who speaks Persians, practices the culture and has loyalty to the Persian people, those dynasties that had ruled Iran all did that. Their class was based on what family you belonged to, not ethnicity.

Same is the case with arabs and turks you idiot. Do you actually believe any non-asian looking turk is an actual turk? No dumb dumb, they're converts.
>>
>>75447963
Do we speak Arabic as our main tounge? No. That's why we're not Arabs, if we did speak Arabic we'd be considered as arabs much like syrians, Lebanese, iraqis etc..
>>
>>75448044
you follow an arab religion, which carries the baggage of altering culture by numerous factors such as dietary restrictions, clothing, a shift to a more conservative society, etc

not to mention farsi contains an estimated 40% arabic loanwords and uses the arabic alphabet
>>
>>75448114

Islam is a shitty version of Zoroastrianism. The burka, fasting, most tenants of islam, mosque designs and on and on are all copied from the Zoroastrian faith you idiot. Not only is sunni islam close to Zoroastrianism, but Shia islam is even more so closer to Zoroastrianism.

Persian does not contain 40% Arabic, as every Arabic word that we have has a Persian equivalent, and the percentage is going down as well every year since new words are being introduced.

>Arabic alphabet

You mean the aramaec alphabet that Persians perfected.
>>
>>75447992
>those dynasties that had ruled Iran all did that.
The Mongols and Turk's integrated themselves into Persian society because they found it easier to rule the Persian majority. But they always thought of themselves as Turk.
>An ethnic Persian is basically someone who speaks Persians, practices the culture
I'm pretty sure you're the only one that thinks this.
>and has loyalty to the Persian people,
But why wouldn't they protect their subjects?
>Same is the case with arabs and turks you idiot. Do you actually believe any non-asian looking turk is an actual turk? No dumb dumb, they're converts.
They're carrying on the legacy of the Turk's and think of themselves as Turkic so yeah.
>inb4 contradiction
They're not Persian's adopting Persian customs but Turk's adopting Persian customs.
>>
>>75448250
do you not realise how utterly stupid this post is? jesus christ, the delusion on this one
>>
Persians are like Indians but with a slightly less chip on their shoulder for how shitty their modern day country is today
>>
>>75442958
>>controlled 44% of the world's populace
lol no
>>
File: my ancestor.png (73KB, 474x556px)
my ancestor.png
73KB, 474x556px
>>75442958
>>
>>75448044
In Iran learning arabic is mandatory and is taught in Iranian schools
>>
>>75442958
yeah yeah, where is tribute to your khan?
and tell your wife to be quiet while fucking with me, I'm tired
>>
>>75442958
>nonwhites chimping out about their homeland while enjoying all the benefits of a modern western society

Sad!
>>
>>75448626

This is why everyone here is done with beaners.
>>
Fucked by nomads.
>>
File: you.png (59KB, 658x662px)
you.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>75448250
>Islam is a shitty version of Zoroastrianism. The burka, fasting, most tenants of islam, mosque designs and on and on are all copied from the Zoroastrian faith you idiot. Not only is sunni islam close to Zoroastrianism, but Shia islam is even more so closer to Zoroastrianism.
>Persian does not contain 40% Arabic, as every Arabic word that we have has a Persian equivalent, and the percentage is going down as well every year since new words are being introduced.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.