[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your country have people who wander the streets carrying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: crazy-homeless-man1.jpg (57KB, 256x333px) Image search: [Google]
crazy-homeless-man1.jpg
57KB, 256x333px
Does your country have people who wander the streets carrying bags of garbage, screaming at passers-by and throwing things?
>>
>>75439039
yes
>>
only in yankee states, down here we stand our ground in lawful self defense
>>
you ever think it's a freer existence in a way?
>>
File: 1385498018999.jpg (49KB, 422x387px) Image search: [Google]
1385498018999.jpg
49KB, 422x387px
nope

What are they called?
>>
>>75439039
nah, real estate is cheap enough in my city for the government to buy out houses and rent them to the mentally ill and the extreme poor while offering decent support for finding a job, medications, allowances etc.
>>
>>75439191
Blacks
>>
>>75439117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh-QWKGbm2Q
>>
>>75439039
you mean immigrants?
>>
>>75439191
bums or hobos
>>
File: 1451883073543.png (534KB, 550x511px) Image search: [Google]
1451883073543.png
534KB, 550x511px
>>75439117
Homeless have too much freedom. Along with lack of aid related resources, that's a big part of the homeless problem. Some countries force mentally ill people to get help. In most of the US, they can't force you to get help unless the legal system can prove that you are an imminent threat to yourself or others. If you have a very schizophrenic adult son/daughter, it's almost impossible to sue for guardianship/conservatorship. I've met many wealthy parents who would gladly spend a fortune to care for their son/daughter, but can't get them to stay off the street.

I worked with homeless, and a big problem with keeping them off of the streets was convincing them to take their pills or stay in the housing or shelters that we provided. They were often too paranoid to live there. Being checked up on, encouraged to take pills, encouraged to stop abusing drugs/alcohol (which they are often using to self-medicate a mental illness), encouraged to socialize, encouraged to go to the dentist (I knew a guy who literally died from a bacterial infection after never going to the dentist), etc. A lot of them dislike these things, and would rather try to stay out of the system. Aid workers seem like nefarious government agents who are tying to poison them with pills or implant computer chips into their dental fillings.
>>
>>75439191
Les autochtones et les noirs.
>>
>>75439220
>>75439220
bullshit
it is the same everywhere
the mentally ill don't want to live in the shelters
because well, they are mentally ill
so they prefer to live in the streets
>>
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES GUILLOTINE
>>
>>75441501
Death grips is shit
>>
File: 1486419593686.jpg (31KB, 693x503px) Image search: [Google]
1486419593686.jpg
31KB, 693x503px
>>75441501
YUH!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.